Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

former president George HW Bush accused of groping

Started by Anonymous, October 29, 2017, 08:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"All those years of assassination while working as the head director of the CIA must of made him senseless, lol.

Could be, but I don't expect charges against the former president.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"All those years of assassination while working as the head director of the CIA must of made him senseless, lol.

I doubt he'll be charged, considering his war criminal son has started a whole war in Iraq for no reason that cost over hundred of thousands of soldier's and innocent civilian lives, still no charge has been laid.
Permanently off his rocker

@realAzhyaAryola

You just never know what the truth is. He could be quietly a pervert or he could be misunderstood. Who knows. I wonder if people in his situation choose to abandon all reason and shame and just assume that people will forgive them because they are now not as well as they used to be.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I doubt he'll be charged, considering his war criminal son has started a whole war in Iraq for no reason that cost over hundred of thousands of soldier's and innocent civilian lives, still no charge has been laid.

That's really conflating. And besides, Democrats like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry voted to go to war with Saddam Hussein too.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

That's really conflating. And besides, Democrats like Hillary Clinton and John Kerry voted to go to war with Saddam Hussein too.

This is why I dun like most politicians, it's sad we still live in a world were so many people have to die for a few cowards and greedy corporations.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You just never know what the truth is. He could be quietly a pervert or he could be misunderstood. Who knows. I wonder if people in his situation choose to abandon all reason and shame and just assume that people will forgive them because they are now not as well as they used to be.

I think senior Bush is just getting old and desperate as he ages lol, tbh it's not too surprising for a person his age.   :43(2):

Anonymous

This is why I dun like most politicians, it's sad we still live in a world were so many people have to die for a few cowards and greedy corporations.

Overthrowing Saddam was a huge blunder, but the fault for it rests entirely on the shoulders of American intelligence.

Zetsu

Overthrowing Saddam was a huge blunder, but the fault for it rests entirely on the shoulders of American intelligence.

TBH I kinda feel sorry for Saddam, despite being a dictator and tried to invade Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, I dun think he deserves to be hunted down and executed.