The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My weekend starts right now!

Started by Superchecker, November 09, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Superchecker"It's my weekend!  It's my payday!

Drove the Mrs to work; done my banking; Save On opens at 7; got laundry and vacuuming to do; got a few parcels to label and mail out too; then out to do some Christmas shopping around lunch time; I'm thinking beef dips for dinner?

Tomorrow brings  a seasonal Costco shop; lunch out with a family friend;  and decluttering ahead of the festive season.

Saddened to read that a guy I went to high school with passed away.

Have you got your tree and decorations up yet Superchecker?

No longer putting up a tree, not enough room.  Bought a little tree to put on the mantle instead.

Did you move to a smaller place?

Superchecker

Drove the Mrs to work; done my banking; Save On opens at 7; got laundry and vacuuming to do; got a few parcels to label and mail out too; then out to do some Christmas shopping around lunch time; I'm thinking beef dips for dinner?

Tomorrow brings  a seasonal Costco shop; lunch out with a family friend;  and decluttering ahead of the festive season.

No longer putting up a tree, not enough room.  Bought a little tree to put on the mantle instead.

No, our place has always been small. Putting up the tree always means moving furniture and squishing everything into the living room.

Plus, no family coming over this year.
<t></t>

Anonymous

No, our place has always been small. Putting up the tree always means moving furniture and squishing everything into the living room.

You own a condo don't you Superchecker?

Is it only one bedroom, one bath?

Superchecker

You own a condo don't you Superchecker?

Is it only one bedroom, one bath?

1,000 sq foot, 2 bed, 2 bath. Been there 20 years now.
<t></t>

Anonymous

^^Almost identical to my own condo.