More pics....

Started by Bricktop, November 08, 2017, 12:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Oh man even amazonprime doesn't let me host photos with direct linking, lemme try imageshack next, lol.

When Imageshack started charging, I started using ballsgohere.com lol. You cant manage 'em, but its free hosting to allow you to post an image to a site.

Thankz  ac_cool , that's what I've been looking for all along.  Lol weird name for a photo hosting site but still so much better than greedy photobucket asking up to $33 a month, not to mention the site takes for ever to load, lol.

They really expect people will pay $33 a month? :crazy:

Aryan

I was with Photobucket for nearly 10 years, unbelievable what they've done....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I was with Photobucket for nearly 10 years, unbelievable what they've done....

They're finished.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Oh man even amazonprime doesn't let me host photos with direct linking, lemme try imageshack next, lol.

When Imageshack started charging, I started using ballsgohere.com lol. You cant manage 'em, but its free hosting to allow you to post an image to a site.

Thankz  ac_cool , that's what I've been looking for all along.  Lol weird name for a photo hosting site but still so much better than greedy photobucket asking up to $33 a month, not to mention the site takes for ever to load, lol.

Lol sadly so, think even some broadband internet these days doesn't cost that much.

Anonymous

Lol sadly so, think even some broadband internet these days doesn't cost that much.

What happens to people's pictures if they refuse to pay?

Zetsu

Dun think anything bad will happen, cept they won't be able to link them or get all the benefits and features.

Anonymous

Dun think anything bad will happen, cept they won't be able to link them or get all the benefits and features.

They still have them. That's a relief to photobucket users.

Bricktop

Just had a small flock of silvereyes in the tree out the back.

You have to be quick though. They're fast little devils.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just had a small flock of silvereyes in the tree out the back.

Man wish we have some of those here in Toronto, all we get is some pigeons, a few jays and sparrows living underneath the roof of my old house lol, though still addictively cute to watch.

Blazor

Yeah I use it for all my pics, never had an issue (knocks on wood). Another fellow forum member suggested it to me long ago.

Im not into paying for pic hosting. Imageshack did the same to me and thats when I started using the other one.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just had a small flock of silvereyes in the tree out the back.

Man wish we have some of those here in Toronto, all we get is some pigeons, a few jays and sparrows living underneath the roof of my old house lol, though still addictively cute to watch.

We don't even get that in Calgary.