Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Mel is not banned from here

Started by Anonymous, November 18, 2017, 12:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Aryan

Him and evs seem to despise one another.  They've met in real life too I believe, perhaps that is what did it.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"He's a crybaby cross forum drama queen.

Just like Joe. Those two will be the death of forums. TD too of course.  He is a forum cancer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Just like Joe. Those two will be the death of forums. TD too of course.  He is a forum cancer.

I don't agree with you often, but I do about this.

Aryan

You've changed your tune, not all that long ago you were defending him and claimed that he just 'puts on' being stupid.  :001_rolleyes:

It's more than obvious that you're a terrible judge of character.

Bricktop

Says the man who thinks Hitler was an elightened philanthropist.

Aryan

People in glass houses Lavender Arse. How is RW keeping these days?  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"People in glass houses Lavender Arse. How is RW keeping these days?  :laugh3:

That depends on whether Real Wingnut has been taking her meds or not.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"People in glass houses Lavender Arse. How is RW keeping these days?  :laugh3:

No clue, pud. Ex communicado.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You've changed your tune, not all that long ago you were defending him and claimed that he just 'puts on' being stupid.  :001_rolleyes:

What does intelligence or a lack of it have to do with being a forum cancer. For example, you are dumber than a potted plant and I don't think you are a forum cancer.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

What does intelligence or a lack of it have to do with being a forum cancer. For example, you are dumber than a potted plant and I don't think you are a forum cancer.

Sure whatever you say champ, you keep on taking those penis growth tablets, you're bound to grow to at least an inch eventually.....

Anonymous

I'm  glad I don't live near the same council estate as you and Kam. It's bad enough my taxes pay for you underachievers,  but I'd also have to worry about your fascination with East Asian men's phalluses.

Aryan

I've never lived on a council estate in my life.  Not that there is anything wrong with them......

Someone from fucking Korea trying to mock people who live on council estates, I bet you lived in a wooden hut over there.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've never lived on a council estate in my life.  Not that there is anything wrong with them......

Someone from fucking Korea trying to mock people who live on council estates, I bet you lived in a wooden hut over there.  ac_lmfao

To those of us that have to pay for people like you to live off the fat of the land, it is a problem.

I see you are as ignorant of geography as you are of economics. All part of slum living.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview