The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Sexual Harassment Revolution

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, November 20, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

The SAME 17 yr old?

What a ladder climber.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The SAME 17 yr old?

What a ladder climber.

There was more than one boy those old creeps had sex with.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Rep. Dan Crane (R-IL) and Rep. Gerry Studds (D-MA) had sex with 17 year old congressional pages.

:shock:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Rep. Dan Crane (R-IL) and Rep. Gerry Studds (D-MA) had sex with 17 year old congressional pages.

I  thought former Rep. Barney Frank(D-Mass) molested a male page.

Odinson

White knights are the biggest sex offenders..

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Odinson"White knights are the biggest sex offenders..

very true .

The Chink Gimp SHEN LI / FASH / SHITBRICK / GRIMM are always White knighting each other .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Odinson"White knights are the biggest sex offenders..

very true .

The Chink Gimp SHEN LI / FASH / SHITBRICK / GRIMM are always White knighting each other .

Ahhhh, feeling left out.

Wazzzup

[size=150]Democrats line up to call for Al Franken's resignation after latest sexual misconduct allegation[/size]

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/06/another-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-sex-misconduct-senator-denies-it.html">https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/06/another ... es-it.html">https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/06/another-woman-accuses-al-franken-of-sex-misconduct-senator-denies-it.html

What's their angle?  I think they are doing to this so they dont look like complete hypocrites going after Roy Moore and Trump.  They have little to lose as the democrat governor of Minnesota can fill the senate seat with anyone he wants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
I have no doubt the reasons have to do with what is good politically..

In both American parties and in Canadian politics too.

Angry White Male

Some men can be fucking pigs too.  A female flagger I worked with recently told me she was disturbed by the actions and comments of one employee that I do not know well.

I don't believe her to be lying, and if true, his shit went over the top.  I am not a lawyer, and suggested to her to find another job before filing a formal complaint, which in my opinion, she may be justified in doing so, if what I hear is true.  Man in question is married also...

I know men can be fucking pigs.  I never was one...  perhaps that is part of my problem...  women have often looked at me as the "nice guy friend," which gets you nowhere!

It is what it is!

Then again, I'm pretty fucking choosy also, so no fat welfare momma is going to be entering my lifestyle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Al Franken did resign from the senate today.

There's no way the Dementocraps would have pressured him into doing that if Roy Moore was not on the ballot. This is a win win for the dems. They keep the seat and look like they are taking the moral high road.

Bricktop

I think its getting a bit worrying when a man loses his job over improprieties as opposed to illegalities.

Franken, and others who behave in an inappropriate way that does not constitute a crime AT THE TIME OF THE ACT, should be offered an opportunity to make a genuine apology to those they've offended, and if they accept the apology, he gets on with his life. Rapes and assaults are not included in that. We need to remember that some of these faux pas occurred when such behaviour was regarded more as a nuisance than a crime.

Some compassion needs to be applied.

Anonymous

I must live in a bubble..

No lady I know has ever confided in me that she has been sexually harassed.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I must live in a bubble..

No lady I know has ever confided in me that she has been sexually harassed.

If there is women and men working in the same place, there is gonna be lewd jokes and stuff like that..

Both men and women do it.