The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Sexual Harassment Revolution

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, November 20, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Who wants to join me in starting a crowdfunding for old Bill.

Bill Cosby was once worth $400 million. Now he's facing financial ruin

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/bill-cosby-was-once-worth-dollar400-million-now-hes-facing-financial-ruin/ar-AAwrSHq?li=AAggFp5&ocid=mailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstor ... ailsignout">https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/topstories/bill-cosby-was-once-worth-dollar400-million-now-hes-facing-financial-ruin/ar-AAwrSHq?li=AAggFp5&ocid=mailsignout

I hope he is behind bars soon.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes he will be but then he'll be out just like OJ.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

OJ was found not guilty in one of the greatest miscarriages of justice in human history.

Cosby was convicted.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"OJ was found not guilty in one of the greatest miscarriages of justice in human history.

Cosby was convicted.

And when OJ did go to jail it was for a longer time than most people would serve for the same crime.

Angry White Male

It's a good thing OJ is free again.  He can now get back to searching for 'the real killer.'  In between golf swings, of course...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's a good thing OJ is free again.  He can now get back to searching for the 'real killer.'  In between golf swings, of course...

I'm sure OJ will find out who killed his wife and her lover any day now.

Bricktop

It would be astounding if he couldn't. Everyone else knows who killed them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It would be astounding if he couldn't. Everyone else knows who killed them.

OJ will get to the bottom of it.

:laugh:

Bricktop

He IS the bottom of it.

He should be in an unmarked grave behind some prison.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He IS the bottom of it.

As I understand  California law, he cannot be charged again for the murders of his ex wife and Ron Goldman, even if a video surfaced of OJ killing them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He IS the bottom of it.

As I understand  California law, he cannot be charged again for the murders of his ex wife and Ron Goldman, even if a video surfaced of OJ killing them.

You are correct.

Bricktop

Same all over the former British colonies. No double dipping by the Prosecution. Otherwise they would keep prosecuting until a more sympathetic court will convict.

However, here in Oz, the Government is implementing changes to remove the double jeopardy protection. I believe that if new evidence emerges they can take that to a Supreme Court and petition for a fresh prosecution to be instigated.