Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Black Friday Shopping

Started by Zetsu, November 22, 2017, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Lol was wondering is anyone planning to buy anything this Black Friday.  I can't think of anything atm, maybe you guys and gals can inspire me with your shopping list.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol was wondering is anyone planning to buy anything this Black Friday.  I can't think of anything atm, maybe you guys and gals can inspire me with your shopping list.  ac_cool

A smart tv, new phone, new tablet, speakers, earbuds, clothing..

Boxing week has better sales than  Black  Friday in Canada.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol was wondering is anyone planning to buy anything this Black Friday.  I can't think of anything atm, maybe you guys and gals can inspire me with your shopping list.  ac_cool

A smart tv, new phone, new tablet, speakers, earbuds, clothing..

Boxing week has better sales than  Black  Friday in Canada.

Wow that's a huge list, is there any specific version/models of electronics you're looking for or mainly buying ones on the best deals?  ac_cool

Anonymous

Black Friday in the states has a lot better deals than here.  I miss that about living there.

Zetsu

If anyone is looking for a quality set of speakers a good combo I'd recommend is the Creative Sound Blaster X7 DAC/Amp with the E-MU XM7 passive bookshelf speakers, it's not cheap but worth it if you're a music lover or have family members that are audiophiles.

http://d287ku8w5owj51.cloudfront.net/images/products/hero/sound-blaster-x7-limited-edition/pdt-mhl-x7-limited-edition.jpg">

Anonymous

I got older Bose that pump out good sound. At least good enough for what I need.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Black Friday in the states has a lot better deals than here.  I miss that about living there.

I wish I lived in the US too, though the pricing gap has shrunk a bit over the years, it's still no where as good as what the US offers.  Though I kinda feel sorry for Australian shoppers, think they have the smallest market out of all Western countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I wish I lived in the US too, though the pricing gap has shrunk a bit over the years, it's still no where as good as what the US offers, though I kinda feel sorry for Australian shoppers, think they have the smallest market out of all Western countries.

New Zealand.

Anonymous

Someone who may take advantage of Black Friday sales is Superchecker.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"I got older Bose that pump out good sound. At least good enough for what I need.

Bose is pretty cool, a decent premium system for most users.  lol Just wish they didn't added so much hype in their marketing they could have gotten more sales.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I got older Bose that pump out good sound. At least good enough for what I need.

Bose is pretty cool, a decent premium system for most users.  lol Just wish they didn't added so much hype in their marketing they could have gotten more sales.

Mine are eight or nine years old and still work great. At my age, I don't crank the tunes very often.

Zetsu

I wish I lived in the US too, though the pricing gap has shrunk a bit over the years, it's still no where as good as what the US offers, though I kinda feel sorry for Australian shoppers, think they have the smallest market out of all Western countries.

New Zealand.

Lol I keep forgetting that country existed, but yea there just doesn't seem much US product options in those 2 places.

Anonymous

New Zealand.

Lol I keep forgetting that country existed, but yea there just doesn't seem much US product options in those 2 places.

The USA has more sales and better sales than any other Western country I've been to..

There are many I haven't been to though.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"Someone who may take advantage of Black Friday sales is Superchecker.

Yea it would be him, I can't think of anyone that would be anymore informed than Super, lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Someone who may take advantage of Black Friday sales is Superchecker.

Hell I thought he started this thread at first lol.

The only thing I might check out, is I usually scan the blu-rays on sale at Walmart. They are usually super cheap.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.