Started by Aryan, November 24, 2017, 11:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"There are more adult diapers sold in Japan than baby diapers

Confirming that theory is Japan, where the number of babies born in 2012 was at its lowest on any year in record at 1,037,101. In 2015, the number even dipped to 1,008,000, while deaths was higher at 1,302,000, for a net loss of almost 300,000 Japanese. At the rate Japan's current population of 126 million is shrinking, it is projected to contract by one-third to about 84.5 million by 2060.

That same year, sales of adult nappies in 2012 outpaced that of baby pampers for the first time, reports The Guardian. It implies that there are more Japanese growing older and needing to use disposable diapers because of incontinence – a sign of aging – than babies being born and needing nappies for their first few years until they get toilet trained.

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/adult-nappies-outsell-baby-pampers-japan-indicating-countrys-worsening-lack-sex-1501770">http://www.ibtimes.com.au/adult-nappies ... ex-1501770">http://www.ibtimes.com.au/adult-nappies-outsell-baby-pampers-japan-indicating-countrys-worsening-lack-sex-1501770

Ya, the Japanese face a prosperous future as a nation of old people with not enough working age people to pay the bills. :crazy:

Sure, so the answer is import loads of foreigners.  :oeudC:

How about influencing the Japanese people to have more children?  Flooding a country with immigrants is not the answer and will only cause more problems in the long run.

Do you not think Japan hasn't been offering financial incentives for babies? They have been doing that for a long time.

Low fertility rates are a natural progression for developed nations. Developed nations also demand a lot from their fellow taxpayer. That leaves two options only; being in educated working class people because locals won't have  enough babies or accept a lot more holes in the social safety net and ultimately a poorer nation.  The choice is really that simple.

Its a good theory, but does it work in real life?  Like I posted elsewhere on this subject 50% of US immigrants are on some form of government assistance.  You can't pay the bills for a safety net with people, many of whom, are not working.

There are other considerations too.  Even if the foreign workers theory is correct, I for one, would rather pay more health care bills when I am older than have a country that is tribally divided by races and ethnicities constantly clashing against each other, and leftist oligarchies controlling all our lives like one big college campus.

That isn't the case in the multi ethnic neighbourhood of Calgary, Alberta I live in Wazzzup.

Everyone works and nearly all dwellings are owner occupied..

The crime rate is very low too  and we have a neighbourhood watch program.

Calgary is about 74% white, and most of the rest (20%) is East Indians and Asians (Chinese, Filipino etc.)

East indians and Asians are very successful groups in white countries, they assimilate and do very well, often better than the native whites.

My neighbourhood is forty per cent immigrants and growing quickly.