Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Las Vegas Shooting

Started by RW, October 02, 2017, 09:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I guess inside we all knew it all along ^^

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I was expecting an update.

Vegas Update: 15 jews positioned in separate rooms shot and killed over 50 country / western trump voters

And I bet they got loyalty points, too!!!

Of course. Loyalty points and matzo balls for life
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I guess inside we all knew it all along

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I was expecting an update.

Vegas Update: 15 jews positioned in separate rooms shot and killed over 50 country / western trump voters

And I bet they got loyalty points, too!!!

Loyalty points and matzo balls for life

Thanks, you're a mensch.

cc

Bricktop

I don't know what either of those things are...

cc

cc

oops - replied to a post that evaporated

Bricktop

Its 30C here today...that would explain the evaporation.

cc

CASE CLOSED https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/final-police-report-on-las-vegas-shooting-unable-to-determine-motive/">Vegas Review-Journal

Updated August 3, 2018 - 12:03 pm

Las Vegas police have concluded their investigation into the Oct. 1 shooting with no clear idea of why Stephen Paddock murdered 58 people and wounded hundreds more.

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo released the Metropolitan Police Department's final report on Friday but said investigators were not able to determine a motive for the deadliest random shooting in U.S. history.

"What we have been able to answer are the questions of who, what, when, where and how," Lombardo said at a news briefing. "What we have not been able to definitively answer is the 'why' Stephen Paddock committed this act."

[I say Bullsht. So many times the police screwed up and also mislead the public, I say they don't want to know why .. or pretty much know and don't want the world to know why.]

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"CASE CLOSED https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/final-police-report-on-las-vegas-shooting-unable-to-determine-motive/">Vegas Review-Journal

Updated August 3, 2018 - 12:03 pm

Las Vegas police have concluded their investigation into the Oct. 1 shooting with no clear idea of why Stephen Paddock murdered 58 people and wounded hundreds more.

Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo released the Metropolitan Police Department's final report on Friday but said investigators were not able to determine a motive for the deadliest random shooting in U.S. history.

"What we have been able to answer are the questions of who, what, when, where and how," Lombardo said at a news briefing. "What we have not been able to definitively answer is the 'why' Stephen Paddock committed this act."

[I say Bullsht. So many times the police screwed up and also mislead the public, I say they don't want to know why.]

I can understand if anyone doesn't believe the Las Vegas Police.

Chuck Bronson

People often find this hard to understand, but there are some people that are simply nuts, or simply 'snap' and do these things.  Actually, it is a VERY common reason behind most mass shooters doing what they do...  

We DEMAND an answer...  I will state that often you will not get a satisfactory answer, as there isn't one to produce.  Why do mass murderers do what they do?  Usually it's simply because they like killing.  Shooters are often in the same class as your 'Ted Bundy's.'

You want an answer?  There isn't one.  Their brains don't function properly, and it's as simple as that.