The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

HAHAHAHA Is this a Joke???

Started by Aryan, November 28, 2017, 07:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I don't have a problem with ol' Brickie, but he does have a bit of a thin skin when it comes to being on the receiving end of the banter, especially when you consider how much he dishes out.   :laugh:

Brick can take it. But, that KAM guy takes his  juvenile stupidity into every thread.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Now listen 'ere, my pedigree chum.

I can take as good as I give. I was a major player in Brawl Hall, the most brutal flaming and sledging forum in the history of the internet. Before that, Consumption Junction, which likewise was no place for the faint of heart. Ask Blazor. Or kiebers.

However, when you start a thread about a serious and important topic that warrants discussion, there's no place for that muppet to run in with his puerile inanity and derail.

Place and time, sunshine...there's a place and time.

However, the B-man makes a solid point. He's been GENERALLY good since being let back into civilised society, but still has the odd lapse of pointless silliness.

CJ  ac_drinks

Hes trying man lol, the silliness comes with the Kam. You just have to embrace it like warm sunshine, or warm piss on your leg, whichever  :laugh:

Sunshine it ain't.

That "silliness" destroyed his previous forum. Bastard Factory died a slow and agonising death because of him, dilf, Sea Major and occasionaly Scouse who egged the idiots on. Kam doesn't understand the words "moderation" and "limit". He needs a leash to keep him within bounds.

Scouse is a great contributor here...I wouldn't say a harsh word against him since he arrived. Kam could take a leaf from his book...

Thanks, but I have to disagree with you about Dilf. He was my online partner in crime for years, and we had some major laughs.  When we initially came from the YNC, literally the whole board followed us over to BF, either because they liked us or because they didn't and wanted to carry on the flame wars.  I don't believe that Dilf or myself were to blame for the demise of BF, it died for a number of different reasons.  One of the main ones was the owner just lost interest in the place....

He lost interest because those who might have given the place some credence, such as yours truly, couldn't be bothered competing against the moronic static generated by you, dilf, kam, gallium, and one or two others. That, and the owner had more alters than a bad author.

YOU may have thought if funny, but then you get a laugh out of gas chambers so we probably have a different sense of whatmakes you laugh. What's NOT funny is kam's incessant histrionics. Once in a while, maybe...but as Herman rightly points out, it's constant and repetitive. And NEVER funny. I have grandchildren with a more evolved and sophisticated sense of humour.

You guys never went off character. If you had offered sensible discussion as you do here, maybe if might have survived...maybe not.

One thing is for damn sure...what happened at BF aint gonna happen here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's NOT funny is kam's incessant histrionics. Once in a while, maybe...but as Herman rightly points out, it's constant and repetitive. And NEVER funny. I have grandchildren with a more evolved and sophisticated sense of humour.

I don't know how anyone could seriously disagree with that Sox. Kam is not even remotely amusing.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"What's NOT funny is kam's incessant histrionics. Once in a while, maybe...but as Herman rightly points out, it's constant and repetitive. And NEVER funny. I have grandchildren with a more evolved and sophisticated sense of humour.

I don't know ho anyone could seriously disagree with that Sox. Kam is not even remotely amusing.

I dont try to be .  :pop:

What makes me laugh is members like u that think ya better than everyone else .

PS . If ya think u have a fan base here and is liked , ya sadly mistaken .

Bricktop

Is that right, butternuts?

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/hey-bricktop-time-come-back-now-t7586.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/hey-bricktop-time-come-back-now-t7586.html

Some seem to appreciate my presence.

You, on the other hand, are as popular as a pork chop in a mosque.

IRISH KAM

SHITBRICK if thats addressed at me , ya narcissism has made ya look a Fool yet again .

my post was aimed at the Chink .

Stop Shit - Jackin threads and follow the Thread theme .

Its not rocket science .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Is that right, butternuts?

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/hey-bricktop-time-come-back-now-t7586.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/hey-bricktop-time-come-back-now-t7586.html

Some seem to appreciate my presence.

You, on the other hand, are as popular as a pork chop in a mosque.

If he wants to post like a special needs primary school student, that's fine in it's place. Not in good threads on the main board though.

Bricktop

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"SHITBRICK if thats addressed at me , ya narcissism has made ya look a Fool yet again .

Its not rocket science .

And the response is the same. She is integral to the culture of the place. You are a wart. Useless and wanted.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"SHITBRICK if thats addressed at me , ya narcissism has made ya look a Fool yet again .

Its not rocket science .

And the response is the same. She is integral to the culture of the place. You are a wart. Useless and wanted.

Keep it on Topic feller .

As for ya endearing ' Useless and Wanted ' .....should i be flattered ?

Dont even answer that .

just keep it on Topic .

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Now listen 'ere, my pedigree chum.

I can take as good as I give. I was a major player in Brawl Hall, the most brutal flaming and sledging forum in the history of the internet. Before that, Consumption Junction, which likewise was no place for the faint of heart. Ask Blazor. Or kiebers.

However, when you start a thread about a serious and important topic that warrants discussion, there's no place for that muppet to run in with his puerile inanity and derail.

Place and time, sunshine...there's a place and time.

However, the B-man makes a solid point. He's been GENERALLY good since being let back into civilised society, but still has the odd lapse of pointless silliness.

CJ  ac_drinks

Hes trying man lol, the silliness comes with the Kam. You just have to embrace it like warm sunshine, or warm piss on your leg, whichever  :laugh:

Sunshine it ain't.

That "silliness" destroyed his previous forum. Bastard Factory died a slow and agonising death because of him, dilf, Sea Major and occasionaly Scouse who egged the idiots on. Kam doesn't understand the words "moderation" and "limit". He needs a leash to keep him within bounds.

Scouse is a great contributor here...I wouldn't say a harsh word against him since he arrived. Kam could take a leaf from his book...

Thanks, but I have to disagree with you about Dilf. He was my online partner in crime for years, and we had some major laughs.  When we initially came from the YNC, literally the whole board followed us over to BF, either because they liked us or because they didn't and wanted to carry on the flame wars.  I don't believe that Dilf or myself were to blame for the demise of BF, it died for a number of different reasons.  One of the main ones was the owner just lost interest in the place....

He lost interest because those who might have given the place some credence, such as yours truly, couldn't be bothered competing against the moronic static generated by you, dilf, kam, gallium, and one or two others. That, and the owner had more alters than a bad author.

YOU may have thought if funny, but then you get a laugh out of gas chambers so we probably have a different sense of whatmakes you laugh. What's NOT funny is kam's incessant histrionics. Once in a while, maybe...but as Herman rightly points out, it's constant and repetitive. And NEVER funny. I have grandchildren with a more evolved and sophisticated sense of humour.

You guys never went off character. If you had offered sensible discussion as you do here, maybe if might have survived...maybe not.

One thing is for damn sure...what happened at BF aint gonna happen here.

Again, I'll reiterate the point that the 'trolls' had been confined to a trolling section and the rest of the board was just like an average forum, so blaming the trolls for BF's demise is false, unless you're of the belief that the disruptive members brought more traffic.  

BF just lost interest in forums, and I think there was an issue between him  and Korsetkat, however I don't have all the details.

As for the gas chambers remark, more fool you for buying into Jewish propaganda without researching the matter adequately yourself.  :001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

I don't know who you're calling troll.

Gallium was in the general area, and he was a few roos short in the top paddock, if you catch my drift. True, kat was a repellant bitch, which didn't help.

At least Mona was a sweetie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't know who you're calling troll.

Apparently anyone who doesn't swallow the poison on  Metapedia.