The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Social Justice Warfare

Started by Bricktop, November 28, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

">

Actually, I didn't know where to post this; politics, funnays, extremism or just out here for a laugh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Actually, I didn't know where to post this; politics, funnays, extremism or just out here for a laugh.
As a guy that has lost nearly forty pounds in the past year, fat people are not victims. They are lazy and lack self control.

Anonymous

">

Where was the first part?

Feminism is cancer part.

Bricktop

Anonymous

">

Fuck, some of that shit is hard to watch.

Zetsu

As much as I like plump gals, it's hard to believe their physique has nothing to do with their diet, I mean yea metabolism matters along with some genetic, but the way they say it makes it sounds like they can generate fat and energy out of nothing, if that was true I'm sure they'd be taken away for military research.
Permanently off his rocker

Aryan

Quote from: "Zetsu"As much as I like plump gals, it's hard to believe their physique has nothing to do with their diet, I mean yea metabolism matters along with some genetic, but the way they say it makes it sounds like they can generate fat and energy out of nothing, if that was true I'm sure they'd be taken away for military research.

Dear god why? ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Zetsu"As much as I like plump gals, it's hard to believe their physique has nothing to do with their diet, I mean yea metabolism matters along with some genetic, but the way they say it makes it sounds like they can generate fat and energy out of nothing, if that was true I'm sure they'd be taken away for military research.

Dear god why? ac_wot

There are men like overweight women SCOUSE.

Aryan

Zetsu

Dear god why? ac_wot

The average plump girl are known to have attractive faces, it's proven in our human history world wide, at least in Europe, China, Japan, etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Dear god why? ac_wot

The average plump girl are known to have attractive faces, it's proven in our human history world wide, at least in Europe, China, Japan, etc.

Herman recently lost a considerable amount of weight..

He said he looks older now because he lost weight from his face too.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Dear god why? ac_wot

If that's the case Herman might trimmed off a bit too much weight, or maybe it could be the lack of some nutrition taken into effect.  The same thing happen to my eldest brother before he used to be a bit over weight, but then started running 25km a week and burned off a lot of excess body fat and even he says he's afraid to push any further b/c his wife doesn't like.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Dear god why? ac_wot

If that's the case Herman might trimmed off a bit too much weight, or maybe it could be the lack of some nutrition taken into effect.  The same thing happen to my eldest brother before he used to be a bit over weight, but then started running 25km a week and burned off a lot of excess body fat and even he says he's afraid to push any further b/c his wife doesn't like.

Herman says he lost his weight through a combination of diet and lifting weights.

Bricktop

Or by NOT lifting weights...of barrel wash, beer, chocolate and cake.

Bricktop

">

Scroll through to 5.32 for a interesting take on transgenderism.

Print
User actions