News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oriental Women to Replace Western Women?

Started by Angry White Male, December 02, 2017, 02:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

If this thread doesn't bring Gordy out, nothing will. :laugh:

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

It's back here now even though it belongs in the RR section.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"If this thread doesn't bring Gordy out, nothing will. :laugh:

ac_lmfao

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's back here now even though it belongs in the RR section.

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

If you don't like the thread, post in a different one.

Dumb bitch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's back here now even though it belongs in the RR section.

Why don't you shut the fuck up?

If you don't like the thread, post in a different one.

Dumb bitch.

All AA did was remind us there is a sub for threads like this one.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Aw. A thread on the wisdom of losers

from the lips (or in this case the fingertips) of losers

Au contraire!

I personally do not date outside of my race.  However, as stated, I've witnessed more and more white men going for the Asian.

Obviously there must be a reason for this...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"All AA did was remind us there is a sub for threads like this one.

No.  She has a habit of following my threads and posts around, doing nothing but whining.

She has a fucking mental problem.  If she doesn't like me, nor my threads, there's others she can confine herself to.

Anonymous

*Why do we keep taking this effeminate twerp in every time he's banned for good reason on VF. FFS, at least confine the drunken sissy to RR.

Angry White Male

Aww!  Looks like all the crybabies are coming out!  Should I heat up a bottle of milk for the babies?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Aww!  Looks like all the crybabies are coming out!  Should I heat up a bottle of milk for the babies?

Just one for you ya crybaby homo. Fuck off back to VF. Oh wait, you can't for a little while.

A human turd. You'll be flushed here too. Where will you go to next to whine.  I don't care as long as it's not here.

Angry White Male

Let's change those diapers, and then nappy time!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"*Why do we keep taking this effeminate twerp in every time he's banned for good reason on VF. FFS, at least confine the drunken sissy to RR.

That may or may not happen..

If it does, it was Mel's decision, not mine.

Zetsu

I think Japanese girls are the best, not saying other women aren't but the ones I've met are really cute and friendly.
Permanently off his rocker

Angry White Male

I tend to believe that the Japs are the most "cultured," if you will...

Sadly, Canada has very few Japanese.  Hell, most Japanese restaurants here are run by Chinese.