News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Oriental Women to Replace Western Women?

Started by Angry White Male, December 02, 2017, 02:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I think Japanese girls are the best, not saying other women aren't but the ones I've met are really cute and friendly.

Not Korean ladies Zetsu?

I've never been to Korea to be sure, but Japan, not just the women, but the men are very admirable and I like how they are never violent towards their women.  While domestic voilence seems common in Northern China and the North America.  ac_unsure

Among  East Asians,  Mongolians have the highest rates of family violence..

They also have very high rates of alcoholism.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit, but I hardly ever notice much about that place, aside from the fact they conquored most of Asia and Eastern Europe and commited atricous war crime and tactics in combat.

You don't meet many Mongolians outside Northern China and Russia besides Outer Mongolia itself.

There just doesn't seem many of them, I mean even one of China's city already have more ppl than the entire Mongolia.
Permanently off his rocker

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Just one for you ya crybaby homo. Fuck off back to VF. Oh wait, you can't for a little while.

A human turd. You'll be flushed here too. Where will you go to next to whine.  I don't care as long as it's not here.

The loser thinks I like to follow him around, Shen. I just want him to go away for good. Why can't my forum experience be free of such misfits? Too bad this is not my forum. We can't have everything we want. It's just really shitty to watch someone delusional pretend he's making sense and think that others give a fuck what he has to say or think. Pathetic. Why did it make its way back here? We were doing so well.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

They hate me so much, they can't stay out of my threads.  Comical.

Angry White Male

I think Azhya Aryola and Shen Li need to be restricted to the Retarded Rodeo, until they can learn to behave themselves...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
All AA did was remind us there is a sub for threads like this one.

What can you really expect from a nutcase?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Angry White Male

FASH!  Azhya Aryola is acting up again!  She needs time out in Retarded Rodeo!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Just one for you ya crybaby homo. Fuck off back to VF. Oh wait, you can't for a little while.

A human turd. You'll be flushed here too. Where will you go to next to whine.  I don't care as long as it's not here.

The loser thinks I like to follow him around, Shen. I just want him to go away for good. Why can't my forum experience be free of such misfits? Too bad this is not my forum. We can't have everything we want. It's just really shitty to watch someone delusional pretend he's making sense and think that others give a fuck what he has to say or think. Pathetic. Why did it make its way back here? We were doing so well.

Alcohol and forums don't mix..

Be patient Azhya and Shen, this won't last long.

Angry White Male

I'm the bad guy now, for starting a legit thread, only to have people that, for whatever reason cannot stand me, shit them up?

Give your head a shake, Fash.  These clowns are drawn to me...  otherwise they wouldn't be in my thread, shitting it up.  Open up your eyes.

Angry White Male

They're just like little fucking kids, throwing a tantrum until they get what they want.

Do you see me following Azhya Aryola around in her threads?  Do you hear me whining about her?

Yeah, Fash...  keep coddling your little toddlers.

Angry White Male

Do you need a hand changing their diapers and warming up their milk?

@realAzhyaAryola

You don't get it, do you? We cannot stand you. I personally will be pleased once you no longer appear here. No female here wants to hear anything coming out of your skull cave. Repulsing is what comes to mind when you are around. You can twist that all you want and convince yourself the females here care to know what you'e got to say but that is to be expected from a psychopath like you. Get lost.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Be patient Azhya and Shen, this won't last long.

We were doing so well, Fash, now the cancer is back.
@realAzhyaAryola

Angry White Male

See how much they cannot stand me, Fash?  They can't even stay out of my threads!  Comical!

Angry White Male

Keep whining to Fash, Azhya...  she'll eventually cave, just like she has in the past, and then the three posters here can once again live happily ever after..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You don't get it, do you? We cannot stand you. I personally will be pleased once you no longer appear here. No female here wants to hear anything coming out of your skull cave. Repulsing is what comes to mind when you are around. You can twist that all you want and convince yourself the females here care to know what you'e got to say but that is to be expected from a psychopath like you. Get lost.

Yes