Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

There is no Future for Whites in Canada and the United States

Started by Anonymous, November 28, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"American universities are completely overrun with leftie bullshit.
yes, and every awful thing they are doiing in these places is exactly what they want to institute into every western democracy.

Quote from: "Odinson"Degrees from one of those ZOOs mean nothing..
In a way yes.  But there's a big catch--in the US, at least, if you want a decent paying job you almost always have to have a college degree, sometimes a masters too, unless you are in a trade.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro"K than Wazzzup. You see what I mean. I don't know if it's socially acceptable to criticize East Asians in American media or not, but we are subjected to some of the most blatant legal discrimination in the United States. It really makes me sick.

Agreed it makes me sick too.  The government has no business discriminating against any group of citizens based on race.  Affirmative action is nothing but state sponsored racism against  groups who aren't on the PC victim list.

And it doesn't even really help the people it is supposed to.  Putting blacks and Hispanics into schools where they are not qualified  makes for more of them failing out of school.  You don't do a weak swimmer any favors by throwing them in the deep end when they are not ready.  All it does is make white liberal pseudo-antiracist hypocrites feel good about themselves.

If social engineers want to feel good about themselves, they should adopt a puppy from the Humane Society.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I heard they are making them take a Minority class these days. A girl I know said it was required.

Who is  required?

Which university(ies)?

Would everyone be required to take a minority class or just Caucasians?

Can you provide a link please?

I honestly dont know, my lady was telling me about a girl she works with that we know, who is 18, and part of college sign up was a required Minority course. I dont know which University either, but would imagine this is gonna become widespread. Here is a link I just found....

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27391/">https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27391/

Gender and sexuality courses count if they have minority themes.

The proposal suggests that too few students are choosing the option for U.S. minority culture of their own volition.

"Given the multicultural, multiracial nature of U.S. society, as well as the race relations/diversity climate on campus and in society at large, CORE firmly believes that all undergraduate students at the university need to take a U.S. minority culture course as a requirement for graduation," it reads.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

This is at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and they are doubling their existing requirement?

I read that Saskatchewan requires an Aboriginal course for graduation from public high school..

Maybe Herman can confirm that if it's true.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I heard they are making them take a Minority class these days. A girl I know said it was required.

Who is  required?

Which university(ies)?

Would everyone be required to take a minority class or just Caucasians?

Can you provide a link please?

I honestly dont know, my lady was telling me about a girl she works with that we know, who is 18, and part of college sign up was a required Minority course. I dont know which University either, but would imagine this is gonna become widespread. Here is a link I just found....

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27391/">https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27391/

Gender and sexuality courses count if they have minority themes.

The proposal suggests that too few students are choosing the option for U.S. minority culture of their own volition.

"Given the multicultural, multiracial nature of U.S. society, as well as the race relations/diversity climate on campus and in society at large, CORE firmly believes that all undergraduate students at the university need to take a U.S. minority culture course as a requirement for graduation," it reads.

I'd like to see the course syllabus.