News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Should the UN class BRITONS as INDIGENOUS ?

Started by IRISH KAM, December 03, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Good thing you do, because that is the only permissable view, all others are verboten.

As it should be. People should not feel harassed into leaving a neighbourhood because narrow minded assholes don't their God,food, costumes or holiday  traditions.

We've already established that you wouldn't give a toss if whites are completely overrun in their homelands, so don't be surprised if hardly anyone cares what you have to say on this matter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Good thing you do, because that is the only permissable view, all others are verboten.

As it should be. People should not feel harassed into leaving a neighbourhood because narrow minded assholes don't their God,food, costumes or holiday  traditions.

We've already established that you wouldn't give a toss if whites are completely overrun in their homelands, so don't be surprised if hardly anyone cares what you have to say on this matter.

Than have lots of  babies. Otherwise, STFU.

Anonymous

Harassment is a crime.  Having an opinion SHOULD NEVER BE a crime.  people should be allowed to have opinions on immigration without having to go to jail or be fined or have their lives ruined.  Anything less is fascist bullshit.

But I have to say Much of the antiwhite antiwestern sentiment is exactly what you describe, narrow minded minority assholes playing supremacy in reverse with the help of retarded virtue signalling whites.  I support their right to that opinion but I am not going to be silent on it either.--

what religion do you think you can get away with criticizing in public easer? Islam or Christianity?  What race of people are the only people who are allowed to be criticized without having your life ruined? white people.

narrow minded assholes who don't like other people Gods, food, costumes or holiday traditions is exactly right.   You're just wrong about which is usually which these days.

If you are posting images posting images encouraging ethnic divide like the one you posted on announcement boards in a racially mixed neighbourhood I consider that harassment and inciting problems. Even, if it isn't, it's bad taste.

If the complexion  of the area bothers one that much, move. Don't stay and make it a bad place for people like Fash who appreciate the diversity.

Wazzzup

or we could just close the doors to our prosperous countries and you can stay home instead.

Anonymous

or we could just close the doors to our prosperous countries and you can stay home instead.

If we did that,  we wouldn't  be prosperous much longer.

Aryan

That's the problem, they don't want to stay home, for obvious reasons, so we have to put up with the vast array of border jumpers, economic migrants and benefit spongers, all in the name of multiculturalism.  

They should try the open borders thing in their own countries if they like diversity so much....

Wazzzup

Harassment is a crime.  Having an opinion SHOULD NEVER BE a crime.  people should be allowed to have opinions on immigration without having to go to jail or be fined or have their lives ruined.  Anything less is fascist bullshit.

But I have to say Much of the antiwhite antiwestern sentiment is exactly what you describe, narrow minded minority assholes playing supremacy in reverse with the help of retarded virtue signalling whites.  I support their right to that opinion but I am not going to be silent on it either.--

what religion do you think you can get away with criticizing in public easer? Islam or Christianity?  What race of people are the only people who are allowed to be criticized without having your life ruined? white people.

narrow minded assholes who don't like other people Gods, food, costumes or holiday traditions is exactly right.   You're just wrong about which is usually which these days.

If you are posting images posting images encouraging ethnic divide like the one you posted on announcement boards in a racially mixed neighbourhood I consider that harassment and inciting problems. Even, if it isn't, it's bad taste.

I posted on an announcement board encouraging ethnic divide in a mixed neighborhood?  What are you talking about?

Quote from: "seoulbro"If the complexion  of the area bothers one that much, move. Don't stay and make it a bad place for people like Fash who appreciate the diversity.

Well that "leave if you don't like it thing" works both ways SB--Maybe if you don't like a white majority country, as you've said many times you are infavor of the west becoming a non white majority, Maybe, YOU should go live somewhere where whites aren't a majority?

BTW I didn't say complexion bothers me.  I said if "diversity" means a variety of different people assimilating and sharing the same values and culture then that is fine--( Either you didn't read that or you are deliberately distorting my opinion with a strawman). If it means immigrants imposing their culture on everyone else and trying to take control then they can stay in their own damned country and do that.

Wazzzup

If we did that,  we wouldn't  be prosperous much longer.

Dunno Bro, 9 out of 10 of the best countries to live in are white majority and they have been doing well and been white majority for a long time. if you don't think they can make it without you, you and others are always welcome to try and make it at home instead, and punish us with your absence.  

FTR I'm glad to let a moderately small number people from most any background in (except Muslims)who want to assimilate, and can priovide for themselves and obey the law.  But for those immigrants who want to impose your way of life on us, please stay home and live that life there, we don't need you.

Aryan

Dunno Bro, 9 out of 10 of the best countries to live in are white majority and they have been doing well and been white majority for a long time. if you don't think they can make it without you, you and others are always welcome to try and make it at home instead, [size=150]and punish us with your absence. [/size]

I don't think that was meant to be funny but it still made me  :MG_216:

Anonymous

Dunno Bro, 9 out of 10 of the best countries to live in are white majority and they have been doing well and been white majority for a long time. if you don't think they can make it without you, you and others are always welcome to try and make it at home instead, and punish us with your absence.  

FTR I'm glad to let a moderately small number people from most any background in (except Muslims)who want to assimilate, and can priovide for themselves and obey the law.  But for those immigrants who want to impose your way of life on us, please stay home and live that life there, we don't need you.

Oh,  immigration is new?  :001_rolleyes:

The demographic decline of Caucasians and East Asians is their own fault. Western governments have written a lot of big ticket IOU's. Unfortunately, they have more people collecting and fewer people working to  pay for them.

It's really simple for anyone except Scouse and IHJ. Who will pay for all the services and entitlements that more people are using for longer periods of time if fewer young working aged people are paying for them? Why immigrants of course. I have asked both of those  xenophobes if they are prepared to accept lower living standards in exchange for fewer immigrants and neither would answer it.

Wazzzup

Oh,  immigration is new?  :001_rolleyes:

The demographic decline of Caucasians and East Asians is their own fault. Western governments have written a lot of big locomotive IOU's. Unfortunately, they have more people collecting and fewer people working to  pay for them.

It's really simple for anyone except Scouse and IHJ. Who will pay for all the services and entitlements that more people are using for longer periods of time if fewer young working aged people are paying for them? Why immigrants of course. I have asked both of those  xenophobes if they are prepared to accept lower living standards in exchange for fewer immigrants and neither would answer it.

Its a theory, but is it true?  Like I posted before-- in the US 50% of immigrants are on some form of welfare.  Its going to be hard for them to support anyone while they are being supported.  Also at least in the US, most immigrants are low skilled, which means they won't be contributing much if any in taxes.  So I think that theory may be more than a little shaky, and in fact may actually end up costing us more rather than less.

Also there are other considerations, Here's a big one-- the democrat party is using immigration as a political weapon to divide people and get more votes.  the eventual goal being a virtual monopoly on power in the US.  As long as the democrats want to use immigration as a political weapon I am going to be, at the least, very Skeptical of immigration schemes that help them in their quest for that monopoly on power.

Frood

There's a big difference between modern Muslim refugees and previous Muslim immigrants in prior decades. Nobody seems to want to talk about that. The immigrants did so because they wanted a different life and were prepared to assimilate to a greater degree and they didn't get much help to make the move.

Now refugees stage protests if they can't get others to pay for their first, second, or third choice destination nations.

Two separate groups of people in my book.
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

The UN are a Fully paid up cronies of die Jude .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )