The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Vroom Vrooms

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2017, 01:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I snack on carrot and celery sticks through the day but sometimes can't resist dipping them in ranch dressing. Healthy but not completely. The alternative is cankles.

To be fair fat is one of the 3 essential nutrient a person needs, so I'd say it's still healthy as long as you keep your fat quotas in check.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Herman bro you gotta reduce those alcoholic and red meat intakes before your liver decides to quit on ya, try to stick to fruits and veggies, fish and chicken breast meat instead, whole grain bread and drink up some skimmed milk/yogurt, blue berries, avocados and other food rich in omega3 and antioxidants that fights against aging etc.  And like Azhya Aryola always say, try to laugh more or watch a good comedy flick.

I stick to the basic redneck diet. Plenty of barrel wash, venison smokies over the fire pit, moose steaks, beer and perogies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Herman bro you gotta reduce those alcoholic and red meat intakes before your liver decides to quit on ya, try to stick to fruits and veggies, fish and chicken breast meat instead, whole grain bread and drink up some skimmed milk/yogurt, blue berries, avocados and other food rich in omega3 and antioxidants that fights against aging etc.  And like Azhya Aryola always say, try to laugh more or watch a good comedy flick.

I stick to the basic redneck diet. Plenty of barrel wash, venison smokies over fire pit, moose steaks, beer and perogies.

Herman, you have a lovely Chinese wife..

Doesn't she want you to eat healthy food?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I stick to the basic redneck diet. Plenty of barrel wash, venison smokies over fire pit, moose steaks, beer and perogies.

Herman, you have a lovely Chinese wife..

Doesn't she want you to eat healthy food?

My old lady is a good cook, a good earner and a good lay. But, I am a prairie Ukrainian and I likes my barrel wash.

Zetsu

As much as how effective it makes you stay in shape and I don't mean any disrespect to the food you eat as a part of your heritage, but depending on one cuisine alone isn't really beneficial.  I'm sure you too want to live a long healthy life and stay young like you were before, all that salt, smoked meat and beer is what makes you age faster, and also cause malnutrition.  If I have time lemme bring up my dad's diet once he comes back to Canada, his recipes are all catered to only one purpose, to maximize the health of one's life.  So far all I know is he eats tons of herbal stuff for breakfast, then in the afternoon he eats some raw ginger, and also boils some oatmeal and only stick to whole wheat bread sandwich, along with some other food, everyday he eats the same thing over and over again for nearly a decade.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I snack on carrot and celery sticks through the day but sometimes can't resist dipping them in ranch dressing. Healthy but not completely. The alternative is cankles.

To be fair fat is one of the 3 essential nutrient a person needs, so I'd say it's still healthy as long as you keep your fat quotas in check.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I don't eat or drink many sugary treats or eat really fatty stuff bar the odd fish and chips takeaway. I do like a bit of fat on my steaks and lamb though.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

As much as how effective it makes you stay in shape and I don't mean any disrespect to the food you eat as a part of your heritage, but depending on one cuisine alone isn't really beneficial.  I'm sure you too want to live a long healthy life and stay young like you were before, all that salt, smoked meat and beer is what makes you age faster, and also cause malnutrition.  If I have time lemme bring up my dad's diet once he comes back to Canada, his recipes are all catered to only one purpose, to maximize the health of one's life.  So far all I know is he eats tons of herbal stuff for breakfast, then in the afternoon he eats some raw ginger, and also boils some oatmeal and only stick to whole wheat bread sandwich, along with some other food, everyday he eats the same thing over and over again for nearly a decade.

I would love to see that Zetsu.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Zetsu

I duno would Herman enjoy it since the food my dad eats is really bland, even more tasteless than the Queen's diet, but one thing for sure is it's working for him, currently he's 73 years old and still goes to work, play golf, goes for a run every couple days, lift weights and goes on business trips, etc.

Anonymous

I duno would Herman enjoy it since the food my dad eats is really bland, even more tasteless than the Queen's diet, but one thing for sure is it's working for him, currently he's 73 years old and still goes to work, play golf, goes for a run every couple days, lift weights and goes on business trips, etc.

I'll tell you what Brother, you post it and I'll take a look. No promises if I'll follow any of it.

I have made some changes. You have to, to  lose over thirty pounds. I drastically cut down on bread. And I am active. You have to be when you own a farm. But, yes, I drink too much.

Zetsu

I'll tell you what Brother, you post it and I'll take a look. No promises if I'll follow any of it.

I have made some changes. You have to, to  lose over thirty pounds. I drastically cut down on bread. And I am active. You have to be when you own a farm. But, yes, I drink too much.

Okie then, I'll write down my dad's list sometime and you check to see if there's anything food that can suit or beneifts your meal plan.  ac_cool

Bricktop

Does this thread title say "Eat Healthy; Stay Young"???

Its about cars!!!

Post your damn drives...or favourites...or wish listers...

You can't all look as young as me at 66. Deal with it and enjoy your lives!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Does this thread title say "Eat Healthy; Stay Young"???

Its about cars!!!

Very good point Bricktop..

Your picture lead to a different discussion which is common..

We'll get back to cars..

Zetsu, post your father's list in a new thread.

Zetsu

Its about cars!!!

We'll get back to cars..

Will do  ac_cool  Lol looks like I've derailed another thread again.  :001_tongue:

Frood

Its about cars!!!

We'll get back to cars..

Will do  ac_cool  Lol looks like I've derailed another thread again.  :001_tongue:

You weren't the only one, just the most successful.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Its about cars!!!

We'll get back to cars..

You weren't the only one, just the most successful.  ac_biggrin

Lol  :laugh: