News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Made some genuine Korean ramien today...

Started by Angry White Male, December 10, 2017, 10:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"lol Duno why they call instant noodles raiment, guess it's just a marketing term to trick ppl unfamiliar with Asian food.  Though I love Korean instant noodles, I find them more flavorful than the Japanese ones, and looks like Mel happen to bought the wrong pack, lol.

I like Korean food better than Japanese..

But, I agree about those instant noodles..

It's not just not Asian food, it's not any kind of food.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"lol Duno why they call instant noodles raiment, guess it's just a marketing term to trick ppl unfamiliar with Asian food.  Though I love Korean instant noodles, I find them more flavorful than the Japanese ones, and looks like Mel happen to bought the wrong pack, lol.

Now that you've mentioned it reminds me in the old days we always hear on the news about some kid end up dead again for eating instant noodles as a staple diet.  I wouldn't consider it any better than junk food either.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Now that you've mentioned it reminds me in the old days we always hear on the news about some kid end up dead again for eating instant noodles as a staple diet.  I wouldn't consider it any better than junk food either.  ac_unsure

It's not really food at all..

It contains no real nutrition.

Zetsu

Lol sometimes I'm kinda curious what its even made of, my parents said it contains a lot of fat and wax like substance that'll just clog a person's stomach and intestines.  I remember so many young kids in HongKong couldn't resist eating it every meal and died from that junk during the 90s.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Lol sometimes I'm kinda curious what its even made of, my parents said it contains a lot of fat and wax like substance that'll just clog a person's stomach and intestines.  I remember so many young kids in HongKong couldn't resist eating it every meal and died from that junk during the 90s.

I wouldn't let my children eat it..

But, considering all the poison Mel puts in his body, it's no surprise he would eat that garbage.