News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8489
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Made some genuine Korean ramien today...

Started by Angry White Male, December 10, 2017, 10:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

This was genuine ramien, with a pouch of liquid 'chili sauce' to add to noodle.

How the FUCK can they eat this?  One bite, and my shit was burning.  I had to throw the rest out.

Now my condo smells like ethnic cuisine from a third world slum.  I'll have to take out garbage before smell permeates other units, it's that fucking strong!

Now I think I'll stick to Sapporo Ichiban brand ramien, which I would say is the best by far (at least for white people), from the variety I have tried...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This was genuine ramien, with a pouch of liquid 'chili sauce' to add to noodle.

How the FUCK can they eat this?  One bite, and my shit was burning.  I had to throw the rest out.

Now my condo smells like ethnic cuisine from a third world slum.  I'll have to take out garbage before smell permeates other units, it's that fucking strong!

Now I think I'll stick to Sapporo Ichiban brand ramien, which I would say is the best by far (at least for white people), from the variety I have tried...

That's like East Asian Kraft Dinner.

Angry White Male

Good fucking lord!  Had I eaten this, I would have been sweating out spices for a week!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Good fucking lord!  Had I eaten this, I would have been sweating out spices for a week!

No, salt....because that's all it is.

Angry White Male

Oh no...  This wasn't the dry powder that's all salt.

This was GENUINE Korean ramien, that you can only get at Asian supermarket.

Frood

I only ever had the Indomie Indonesian ramen and they're full of nastyness. Hello Heartburn.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Now I stick to Sapporo Ichiban...  It's safe for white people.

Anonymous

Korea has so much good food, why would anyone eat crappy instant noodles.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Easy to make...

So are mud pies, but I wouldn't eat them either. Have chap chae or a seafood veggie pancake if you want simple, but good Korean food.

Angry White Male

Usually I stay away from truly genuine ethnic, as often it is a little too 'foreign' for my palate...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Usually I stay away from truly genuine ethnic, as often it is a little too 'foreign' for my palate...

Fake food like ramyon gives me the shits.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The hotter the better....

I like some fire too.

Zetsu

lol Duno why they call instant noodles raiment, guess it's just a marketing term to trick ppl unfamiliar with Asian food.  Though I love Korean instant noodles, I find them more flavorful than the Japanese ones, and looks like Mel happen to bought the wrong pack, lol.
Permanently off his rocker