Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

That Melvina Cries Like a Little Girl

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2017, 12:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'd love to bounce that little crybaby's skull off the hood of my truck. Bring that old virgin Joe too. Make it two ass kickings.

Bricktop

I'd love to bounce his empty gourd off the hood of HIS truck.

Several times.

Joe...meh...he's harmless.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'd love to bounce his empty gourd off the hood of HIS truck.

Several times.

Joe...meh...he's harmless.

Between the two of them,  they shed enough tears to put out the California wildfires.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I'd love to bounce that little crybaby's skull off the hood of my truck. Bring that old virgin Joe too. Make it two ass kickings.

Mel is fucking sickening. He's as effeminate as Blurt and he looks like fucking blood clot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"I'd love to bounce that little crybaby's skull off the hood of my truck. Bring that old virgin Joe too. Make it two ass kickings.

Mel is fucking sickening. He's as effeminate as Blurt and he looks like fucking blood clot.

Mel's momma wanted a girl.

Angry White Male

Look at this...  an entire thread full of babies crying, and trying to be E-Tough Guys.

I've never seen a forum with so many adult sized infants as this one, that need their shitty diapers changed and then put in crib for nappy time.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

He's just cranky, as nobody was around to change his shitty diaper.

Anonymous

So AGW will be on here tonight drunk and whining he did nothing wrong. Oh ya, and he will post what he wants, where he wants, when he wants. ac_boring

Odinson

And risk denting your car..

Your daddy bought it?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So AGW will be on here tonight drunk and whining he did nothing wrong. Oh ya, and he will post what he wants, where he wants, when he wants. ac_boring

Are your diapers shitty also?  Lots of adult sized infants here all cranky 'cause shitty diapers...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So AGW will be on here tonight drunk and whining he did nothing wrong. Oh ya, and he will post what he wants, where he wants, when he wants. ac_boring

Whos AGW ? ac_umm

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Are your diapers shitty also?  Lots of adult sized infants here all cranky 'cause shitty diapers...

The Cranky cunts are either Old / Liberal / Fruits or All the above .

Anonymous

If he doesn't do that tonight he will at some point..

Alcohol seems to make him feel sorry for himself and cry out for attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If he doesn't do that tonight he will at some point..

Alcohol seems to make him feel sorry for himself and cry out for attention.

AGW can't go too long without screaming, I'm a victim of injustice.

I was pathetic too when I drank.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview