News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is there a RIGHT / LEFT divide on here ?

Started by IRISH KAM, December 11, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Ive noticed theres a few Far Left members on here , that brand anyone that doesnt support their views on Faggotry and Mass immigration .

Theres also a few Normal posters , that get Branded as Far Right ( NAZI ) just cos they are proud of being WHITE .

And they dont want to see the destruction of their Race / Culture / Heritage / Values because of Mass 3RD World immigration .

Whats ya Views .....................
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Frood

I don't really see much of that. Just varying degrees of State reverence.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

There's nowhere near as much of a divide as there was when RW was here...

IRISH KAM

Never attempt to debate a Liberal .

Ya wasting ya time .

They refuse to see past there own Nose and see whats staring them in the Face .

The Left are very delicate tho .

Just go on YT and watch the vids of these Rainbow fruits breaking down and branding everyone a Racist .

MAN : " Im scared for the future of this country because were being flooded with immigrants , that refuse to assimilate " .

LEFT LIB : RACIST ......RACIST ......BIGOT ......NAZI .....ISLAMOPHOBE .......RACIST , RACIST , RACIST .

Turnips have higher IQs than the Lib Left .

Wazzzup

Not much of one.  Some take somewhat leftist views on an issue or two, but mostly this is a right, center right and true middle board.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Not much of one.  Some take somewhat leftist views on an issue or two, but mostly this is a right, center right and true middle board.

I would agree its a ' Centre ' Board .

yet there is one or two that get ' twisted '  , when ya point out how Mass 3RD World immigration is a Bad ThAng for WHITE Europe .

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's nowhere near as much of a divide as there was when RW was here...

RW was all 'mega immigration,' but yet chose to move happily to a 99% White town.  Just like George 'mega refugees' Clooney...  don't see him inviting them into any of his mansions!  The old 'Do as I say, not as I do!'

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

I miss RW.  It was always entertaining when she whigged out!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

True, but what is said she believes and what she really believes, is two different things especially when it comes to "the left" vs "the right.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's nowhere near as much of a divide as there was when RW was here...

RW was all 'mega immigration,' but yet chose to move happily to a 99% White town.  Just like George 'mega refugees' Clooney...  don't see him inviting them into any of his mansions!  The old 'Do as I say, not as I do!'

Thats because muslim/nikkuh neighbourhoods are uninhabitable.

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"True, but what is said she believes and what she really believes, is two different things especially when it comes to "the left" vs "the right.

She is just a typical female..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't really see much of that. Just varying degrees of State reverence.

Here? Who?

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't really see much of that. Just varying degrees of State reverence.

Here? Who?

Pretty much everybody. The only difference is how people think the State slush (theft) fund should be spent. The Right wants walls, corporate welfare, and constant war. The Left wants wealth redistribution and free stuff. Those in the middle want a combination of both.
Blahhhhhh...