The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

SWEDEN the second RAPE capital of the WORLD

Started by IRISH KAM, December 11, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

HK Boy must have taken you up on it, or said the wrong thing to the wrong person. Have not seen him in a long while.

What a piece of work troll he was

I remember springing the trap on him when he inadvertently gave away who he really was. Didn't see much of him after that.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la horny dear"HK Boy must have taken you up on it, or said the wrong thing to the wrong person. Have not seen him in a long while.

What a piece of work troll he was

I remember springing the trap on him when he inadvertently gave away who he really was. Didn't see much of him after that.

I don't know  him, but I've heard nothing positive about him..

Can you share details cc?

Aryan

Zetsu

Lol HK boy was nothing but a class A troll on the previous forum(Discover Vancouver) Mel, Shen, Romero and I used to post in before it was close down.  The whiny little b*tch just couldn't keep his mouth shut about his hatred for White ppl,claims to be some rich Hong Kong Chinese and needs brag about driving his imaginary Lexus or attacks White folks for every breath he takes.  That's him in simple summery but the flame war, trading of threats to meet up and kill each other lasted for years, making us the finest keyboard warriors.  :001_tongue:
Permanently off his rocker

Aryan

I hate people who pretend to be rich online, it's so obvious that they're full of shit. Seaman/Twenty Dollars being one of the worst culprits on here.

I actually feel sorry for him at times, because he's lonely and miserable, but then his 'lovely' personality shows through again, and  it reminds me exactly why he's sad and lonely.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I hate people who pretend to be rich online, it's so obvious that they're full of shit. Seaman/Twenty Dollars being one of the worst culprits on here.

I actually feel sorry for him at times, because he's lonely and miserable, but then his 'lovely' personality shows through again, and  it reminds me exactly why he's sad and lonely.

I don't like that either SCOUSE..

Besides TD, there's extralegs and Richard Kuklinski who do that on VF..

It's so obvious they're making it up.

Aryan

Lol I initially thought Extracurries was an alt...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol I initially thought Extracurries was an alt...

It most likely is.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It most likely is.

I always thought Extra Legs could be Joe.  But I don't know for sure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

It most likely is.

I always thought Extra Legs was Joe for some reason.  But I don't know for sure.

That wouldn't surprise me.

Zetsu

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I hate people who pretend to be rich online, it's so obvious that they're full of shit. Seaman/Twenty Dollars being one of the worst culprits on here.

lol That's lame of him, I bet he's only rich b/c he compares himselve to the average poorer Mexicans.  Come to think about it both hk boy and seaman are quite simuliar, they're known to be a traitorous ethnic minority to the host race of their country, needs to brag about their wealth and seen as a idiot with a sore loser personality.

cc

Joe doesn't know anything about islam

EL definitely does

Joe doesn't like me

EL likes me ...  a sucker for my bountiful charm  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc la horny dear"Joe doesn't know anything about islam

EL definitely does

Joe doesn't like me

EL has fallen for my charm

I concur too, it's hard to belive how Joe and extralegs are the same person, I mean both of them troll on completely different topics.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la horny dear"Joe doesn't know anything about islam

EL definitely does

Joe doesn't like me

EL likes me ...  a sucker for my charm

Alright, so it's not Joe. But, EL is a troll. Aint no doubt about it.

IRISH KAM

Clone SCOUSE .

Dya remember S.EMEN claiming to be a Millionaire on the BF !  :laugh:

He got some stick for that .

Wot a senile ole Dick .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )