The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

BLM want a BLACK CHRISTMASS

Started by IRISH KAM, December 11, 2017, 03:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Customary does not equate to necessary...let alone mandatory. Its not done here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Customary does not equate to necessary...let alone mandatory. Its not done here.

Unless you are at Edo Japan, you tip here. High minimum wage and tipping. Alberta has it all. :crazy:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Here's a tip. Don't tip.

That's fine if you never plan on going back to the restaurant.

Angry White Male

If the Nigs want a Black Christmas, they can get together as a group amongst their own, and hire a Black Santa Claus.  Problem solved, as solution is simple.

realgrimm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BH5VDN_CcAETjQ9.jpg:large">

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLYqkgmCAAAyiUm.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Australians don't HAVE to tip because everyone gets paid a minimum wage!!!

I live an hour from Banff..

I've heard that joke..

Our minimum wage is set to rise to a level close Australia's..

But, tipping is still customary.

Because of our inflated minimum wages, customer service levels dropped. Lower wages with a tipping culture brings good service.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Australians don't HAVE to tip because everyone gets paid a minimum wage!!!

I've heard that joke..

Because of our inflated minimum wages, customer service levels dropped. Lower wages with a tipping culture brings good service.

Good servers would rather have a lower wage with tips than a higher minimum wage without tips any day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I've heard that joke..

Good servers would rather have a lower wage with tips than a higher minimum wage without tips any day.

When I was a waitress, I made more money on weekends than the restaurant owners.

Bricktop

Hot black chick goes up to Black Santa in Blackmart.

"Sheeeit, girl, y'all looking fine...watchoo want from Santa dis year...??"

"Listen up mofo. I want a nigga with a bigger dick than my man Errol."

"What you tokkin bout. Word on the street is Errol got a dick so big, he wear three legged pants. What you want with a dick that big fo?"

"So I can stick it up HIS ass, motherfucker!!!"

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BH5VDN_CcAETjQ9.jpg:large">

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLYqkgmCAAAyiUm.jpg">

ac_wot

Blazor

I've heard that joke..

When I was a waitress, I made more money on weekends than the restaurant owners.

Yup, I made more money delivering pizzas back in the day than the management. Now they have leveled the playing field.

TIPS stands for To Insure Proper Service.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I've heard that joke..

Yup, I made more money delivering pizzas back in the day than the management. Now they have leveled the playing field.

TIPS stands for To Insure Proper Service.

How did they level the playing field?

Blazor

How did they level the playing field?

They raised the manager pay I think, but the biggie was they started charging a delivery fee. Its $3 now. The driver only gets roughly .60 cents of that, like we did before the delivery fee. So now, customers think the driver gets that $3 and doesnt tip. They hurt the driver more so than leveling the playing field.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

How do you have a black Christmas?  All of this BLM is getting out of hand.