Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Surge in Bull-Dyke Sightings...

Started by Angry White Male, December 12, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

What's up with this?  Seeing more and more of them.  Always at least a little chubby, with man haircuts and man clothes...

Look, Ace is gonna tell it like it is...  If you have shaft and ballz, you are a MAN, so dress and act like one.  If you are sans ballz and shaft, you are a FEMALE, and should dress and act like one.

Now, Ace is all about 'live and let live,' but within reason.  If you wanna get your freak on, maybe do it behind closed doors.

When did it become en vogue to blur the lines of gender?  Not only is this seemingly celebrated, but even rewarded!

Soon there will be just one gender, and everyone will be an 'it.'

Deviant freaks!

Angry White Male

And since many of them are poors and don't own a car, I get to see them walking around transit hubs that I frequently pass on this particular job.

Christ what a sad state of affairs here...  50% fresh off boat Chinese, 25% Brown people from god knows where, 20% undesirable freaks, and 5% or less decent white chicks.

Fucking depressing!  Get me outta the big city!  If I wanted to see freakshow, I'd go to circus.

No wonder I drink so much.

Angry White Male

I seriously wonder what must go through their minds when they're eating out each others muffs, or bustin' out the 36" double-ended rubber dick...

cc

Nice try Ace. We both know that you drink because you can't stop yourself

assuming that gross drinking is true and not just attention whoring trolling
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Its been happening for more than 20 years.

I call 'em Man Haters, and they usually are worse than the KKK when it comes to discrimination. I've seen plenty of it.

Lesbians on the other hand, are a different breed. Im totally ok with lesbians.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Nice try Ace. We both know that you drink because you can't stop yourself

assuming that gross drinking is true and not just attention whoring trolling

Don't worry babes...  If my upcoming DNA test shows some Jew, you and I can then be one together!

With our combined worth, I won't allow a vehicle with less than 12 cylinders to park in our driveway.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Blazor"Its been happening for more than 20 years.

I call 'em Man Haters, and they usually are worse than the KKK when it comes to discrimination. I've seen plenty of it.

Lesbians on the other hand, are a different breed. Im totally ok with lesbians.

Some seem straight up fucking mean!

Zetsu

lol This is why I like Japanese girls, so nice and friendly unlike those masculine butch lesbos.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

I had one proposition me to fist her in a bathroom like it was a normal request she made.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Man, I need to find a nice Japanese girl, sell this condo, and get the fuck outta Vancouver.  I don't like it here anymore.

I'm a country boy at heart.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had one proposition me to fist her in a bathroom like it was a normal request she made.

Do you mean you had a Japanese girlfriend before?  I heard Japanese girls are more easy when it comes to getting laid, lol.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Man, I need to find a nice Japanese girl, sell this condo, and get the fuck outta Vancouver.  I don't like it here anymore.

I'm a country boy at heart.

Why not find a Japanese/Asian girlfriend born in Canada, I heard Japan isn't a good place to live in if you ever plan to live there, all they ever do is just work themselves to death, at least that's what other foreigners that lived in Japan told me.

Frood

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I had one proposition me to fist her in a bathroom like it was a normal request she made.

Do you mean you had a Japanese girlfriend before?  I heard Japanese girls are more easy when it comes to getting laid, lol.

A really drunk bulldyke tried to get me to fist her in a pub bathroom. I ran away.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

A really drunk bulldyke tried to get me to fist her in a pub bathroom. I ran away.

Oh gawd  :roll:

Anonymous

That's the reputation they have..

I'm sure there is some exaggeration though.