Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I am coming out as a conservative

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Wazz: ^^ Shen is ruthless upon posters she finds obnoxious and /  or full of shit

Fash: I think you are going by imposers you may have seen since the real one disappeared

The real / original "Salty Dog" was a very friendly and smart poster, a positive and prolific asset to any forum
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Wazz: ^^ Shen is ruthless upon posters she finds obnoxious and /  or full of shit

Fash: I think you are going by imposers you may have seen since the real one disappeared

The real / original "Salty Dog" was a very friendly and smart poster, a positive and prolific asset to any forum

So, I've heard..

I knew the Salty Dog here is Richard Kuklinski/Jugdish Betha/Fenton Hardy from VF..

Also on this forum, Richard took the nicks of Old Medic who apparently was on DV and Vivek Golikeri from VF.

Bricktop

All lies.

I am the REAL Phagdish Hardy!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"All lies.

I am the REAL Phagdish Hardy!!!

I knew it all along.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc"I get it now  - THAT's the confusion, Fash

We knew the real one long ago ... one of my all time favorites

I wonder when Phagdish Hardy will post here again ?  ac_biggrin

When Phagdish gets into the mojitos again and Christmas is just around the corner.  :wink:

How did you come up with that name  for him?--- Phagdish Hardy ac_lmfao

I combined a couple of his handles(Jugdish Betha and Fenton Hardy). Then I changed it slightly to reflect what that effeminate full of shit little idiot really is.

Do you like it?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"A mod told me that the real one was definitely San Fran IP

That would have been when he docked there, which he did for some time.

Understand that he would have to be in his 70's now...  He could be still sailing, could be dead, or simply just bought a normal house and lived a normal life off the boat, and maybe off the net.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Understand that he would have to be in his 70's now...  He could be still sailing, could be dead, or simply just bought a normal house and lived a normal life off the boat, and maybe off the net.

Like CC said, Salty was awesome.

Angry White Male

He was OK.  I modded with him at DV.

cc

Yup. No one seems to know what happened to him. Could be any of the above
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Yup. No one seems to know what happened to him. Could be any of the above

He never did register on VF did he?

Wazzzup

When Phagdish gets into the mojitos again and Christmas is just around the corner.  :wink:

I combined a couple of his handles(Jugdish Betha and Fenton Hardy). Then I changed it slightly to reflect what that effeminate full of shit little idiot really is.

Do you like it?
I do. :laugh3: :thumbup:    

Like you say that guy is the biggest extremist in VF he's earned that nickname.

Anonymous

Do you like it?
I do. :laugh3: :thumbup:    

It's hard to believe a turd like him actually exists. However, Vancouver is a sanctuary city for while libtards.

Anonymous

Kuklinski could be more extreme than Romero. He's obviously not very bright.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I remember Kuklinski saying on VF that he thought blacks should be able to beat up whites with impunity because of "history" I doubt even Romero would advocate something like that.

I also remember Kuklinski claiming on VF that he made over $220,000 a year in a government job.  Either he is lying, or there is something very wrong with what the Canadian government pays some of its employees.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I remember Kuklinski saying on VF that he thought blacks should be able to beat up whites with impunity because of "history" I doubt even Romero would advocate something like that.

I also remember Kuklinski claiming on VF that he made over $220,000 a year in a government job.  Either he is lying, or there is something very wrong with what the Canadian government pays some of its employees.

Good idea. They should start with his effeminate, guilt-ridden, white, homo ass.

He claims he got a 14% raise on top of that too. A quick check of Vancouver public salaries shows nobody in his position makes even half that amount. However, it's not like anyone believes a word that idiotic, immature libtard extremist posts. He likes to fancy himself as being rich and a successful investor, but can't figure why Costco is able to pay higher wages than Wally World. Or that Trump's election has been a boon for the stock market.

Phagdish Hardy is a dunce, a troll, an extremist and totally full of shit. Like I said, he's incapable of thinking for himself and couldn't possibly earn more than minimum wage....unless of course he is a snivel  serpent. :laugh3:

Sorry Fash, I don't mean you. :wink: