News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Cop gives DUI's to Completely Sober people...

Started by Angry White Male, December 09, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have a step brother that got rejected by the RCMP for being White.  I'm not fucking joking.  At that time, they were on a women and minority push.

He is now VERY high up in the Armed Forces.

Was he rejected outright or did he require higher scores and a better resume than female and minority candidates?

This is the kind of discrimination Asians applying for university admission in the USA face routinely.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Zetsu"That's just really stupid and lame , I assume this must have happened when the libs were still in power.  I bet they would be regretting horribly if they ever find out your brother is now a high rank military serviceman.

He's older than me, so this would have been close to 20 years ago or so now...

Their loss.  He's moved right up the ranks...  From service in Afghanistan, to Military Policeman, to heading security detail for politicians world wide (they transferred him to England for four years, just to do this).

I cannot comment on what he does now.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Was he rejected outright or did he require higher scores and a better resume than minority and female candidates?

This is the kind of discrimination Asians applying for university admission in the USA face routinely.

They were honest with him, at least, and told him that they weren't looking to hire any more White males.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Was he rejected outright or did he require higher scores and a better resume than minority and female candidates?

They were honest with him, at least, and told him that they weren't looking to hire any more White males.

That's appalling.

Angry White Male

It didn't deter him.  To get where he is now, these things cannot bother you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It didn't deter him.  To get where he is now, these things cannot bother you.

My children are half Caucasian..

I hope they are never subjected to discrimination for that reason.

Blazor

Quote from: "Zetsu"

The police's employment officer sure was picky, but yea about the nunchucks they're still pretty powerful if used by a skilled person.  Tbh I could never wield a nunchuck like you or even come close to using one, tried it but hit my head a few time as a kid, now I dun want to come close to that thing, lol.

The one I hated hitting was the funny bone on the inside part of your elbow closest to the body. Like a nub bone lol. Try practicing with the foam padded ones, those are the best for beginning practicing. I learned by watching Bruce Lee movies and an illustrated manual. I aint the best, but it sure amazes people enough not to fuck with me lol. I have 4 pairs. One my dad gave me that is mostly for looks, one has metal studs on it, another is collapsible, and the 4th pair is not standard size but an extra 2" longer. They were the pair my sensai gave me before moving. He knew I loved nunchucks, though weapons were not taught. I use to be able to twirl 2 at a time, wonder if I still can lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"
My children are half Caucasian..

I hope they are never subjected to discrimination for that reason.

I hope not, also.

Sadly, certain groups are given preferential hiring status in this country, and in other countries also.  It is demanded in both Provincially, and Federally regulated jobs.

Although this 'Feel Good" measure was implemented to force the hire of more females and visible minorities, it has really created nothing but a problem.

People should be hired on their merits and abilities, and not on ANYTHING else.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

That's appalling.

White people in general. Get with any company that values itself as progressive and watch the best candidates be passed over for the worst based on age, ethnicity, heterosexuality, and gender.

I've witnessed it countless times and been on the receiving end a few myself. When it's so blatant, you consider going postal.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Dinky!

We have to make up for the bad things we did, when we weren't even alive, in a country that we didn't even live in!

Angry White Male

Luckily I'll be dead when the real shit hits the fan...

Until then, I will invest to the maximum of my abilities, and will hopefully always live in a White community.

I feel sorry for others that cannot do so.  They are in for a rude awakening.

When the White Libs get raped, or get fucked over, I do not feel sorry for them.  They deserve what they get.  When dumb bitch gets her cunt worn out in a gang rape, she herself has brought that on, and I feel no rage.