News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Cop gives DUI's to Completely Sober people...

Started by Angry White Male, December 09, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

While I respect law enforcement personnel in general, this is what can happen when they are given ultimate power, with very little recourse for the 'accused.'

Coming soon to a town near you...  getting your shit fucked up because cop doesn't like the look of your face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=162&v=gWyzPpYslYc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... WyzPpYslYc">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=162&v=gWyzPpYslYc

Anonymous

We were  stopped at a Christmas RIDE program a few years ago.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We were  stopped at a Christmas RIDE program a few years ago.

I think every driver eventually gets stopped at a check...

Technically they are illegal in Canada, but the Supreme Court allowed an exception, in the name of 'road safety'...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"We were  stopped at a Christmas RIDE program a few years ago.

Takes five seconds. Unless you are drunk.

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I think every driver eventually gets stopped at a check...

Technically they are illegal in Canada, but the Supreme Court allowed an exception, in the name of 'road safety'...

Random checks/busts is what the cops do here..

They put up a check point on the road and do the test on everybody passing through..

I´ve had problems because I was driving my girlfriends swedish registered car in Finland.

I just explained that the border is so open and I didnt realize it was so illegal..

No harm done... they let me go with a warning.

A swedish person can drive a swedish car in Finland.

Frood

We have random booze and drug buses but they're not very random about how they trap people from every direction or the number they force through their secondary areas.

I keep a dash cam rolling just in case. Cops are pieces of shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Couch Potato

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

We have random booze and drug buses but they're not very random about how they trap people from every direction or the number they force through their secondary areas.

If they are doing that, than ya, they are pieces of shit.

Bricktop

Its shitbags like you that made me enjoy being a cop.

Odinson

Some people are so lazy that they appear to be stoned... Kinda like that whitetrash slutbag.

The negro has a hood trash name so its normal to assume she is a pothead.

And if your driving is fucked up, its normal to suspect you have taken alcohol or drugs.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Cops are thieves, power junkies, and morally reprehensible pox marks of society.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Cops are thieves, power junkies, and morally reprehensible pox marks of society.

Oh come on now DD..

My younger brother is a policeman and he is very conscientious and professional.

Odinson

The dopeheads can cheat the tests..

They are experts in that.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh come on now DD..

My younger brother is a policeman and he is very conscientious and professional.

My condolences. We've got one in the family too. They're not welcome in our house this Christmas.

Rule 1, never allow entry of a cop whether on duty or off.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Oh come on now DD..

My condolences. We've got one in the family too. They're not welcome in our house this Christmas.

You mean congratulations....we're all very proud of him.

Zetsu

Oh come on now DD..

Dinky you still haven't explained why you have so much grudge against our disciplinary forces.
Permanently off his rocker