News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Cop gives DUI's to Completely Sober people...

Started by Angry White Male, December 09, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Fash, can we return this thread to police related discussions and RR the rest?

It's in love with my ankle.

See what I mean?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Here's a newsflash, son.

When you go around wishing harm on police officers, as you've done once or twice now, I take that kind of personally. Its like you're wishing harm on me. So, if you want to play that game, just as in Old Flametown, it comes back on you.

I'm going to assume Fash is quite able to see through your trolling to see the game you're playing. If not, she does now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You can run, chump.

But you can't hide.

Brick, at the end of the day, does it really matter if old Dinky wants to pretend to be a gal? He's not hurting anyone. Besides, I've seen his posts here and at VF. He's like a breath of fresh air compared to some.

Bricktop

Herms, I have no authority here, as you well know. I cannot control who does and does not post here, nor would I wish to. And even if I could, he can post all he wants.

But I've known this prick for MANY MANY years, and this is just another of his silly and infantile games that he thinks are still funny. I find that insulting to people here.

But hey...I'm an easy going sort of fella...he can post away.

But I'm not going to buy into his bullshit. He is Aaron/Freud and will be treated as such.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"Here's a newsflash, son.

When you go around wishing harm on police officers, as you've done once or twice now, I take that kind of personally. Its like you're wishing harm on me. So, if you want to play that game, just as in Old Flametown, it comes back on you.

I'm going to assume Fash is quite able to see through your trolling to see the game you're playing. If not, she does now.

Buck up, you big baby.

Nobody makes a cop become a cop aka POS. So when a piece of shit dies, I at least smile about it. They chose to be a scumbag.

When you die I'm going to laugh about it.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

How about you come to Adelaide and laugh at me before I die.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"How about you come to Adelaide and laugh at me before I die.

SA is a shithole. No thanks.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Herms, I have no authority here, as you well know. I cannot control who does and does not post here, nor would I wish to. And even if I could, he can post all he wants.

But I've known this prick for MANY MANY years, and this is just another of his silly and infantile games that he thinks are still funny. I find that insulting to people here.

But hey...I'm an easy going sort of fella...he can post away.

But I'm not going to buy into his bullshit. He is Aaron/Freud and will be treated as such.

Odinson pretends he is a a mining engineer, an electrician, and an insurance salesman with black triplets. At least old Dinky can contribute in a meaningful way. I don't care that his character he plays is a gal.

Anonymous

My younger brother is a police officer..

I can understand that Bricktop.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Have you badgered him to find a respectable job?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Unbelievable.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Imo there's no job that holds more pride, honour and respect than being a police or soldier, even fire fighters don't come close for the risk they take.  My brother wanted to become a cop, but unfortunately wasn't able to get in, though he has a diploma in law enforcement and 2 masters in criminal psychology and security management and up working in a maximum security prison.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Imo there's no job that holds more pride, honour and respect than being a police or soldier, even fire fighters don't come close for the risk they take.  My brother wanted to become a cop, but unfortunately wasn't able to get in, though he has a diploma in law enforcement and 2 masters in criminal psychology and security management and up working in a maximum security prison.

Why would he be rejected with a resume like that?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Why would he be rejected with a resume like that?

My brother find it odd too, though one of the reasons he assumed it's b/c in the multiple choice test he took that's required to become a cop asked him does he has a friend that went to prison and also ask does he still meet up with up with him/her often, my brother marked both of them "yes", or maybe b/c our family is suspicous since my dad and eldest brother both work overseas which might be not transparent enough or about 15 years ago our house once got a false alarm and the cops enter inside and found some nunchucks given to my brother to hold onto from his deceased martial arts master/sensei, since nunchucks are prohibited weapons in Canada so they have to take them away.  These are the reasons my brother and I could only think of and still duno till this day, the police says they can't give out a reason either why my brother failed to get in.
Permanently off his rocker