Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

PARKING FINES and BANK CHARGES do they PISS U OFF

Started by IRISH KAM, December 14, 2017, 11:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

PARKING FINES are extortionate and BANKING CHARGES are even worst !

Does anyone else think these fees are a CON ?

Whats ya Views ............
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Don't park illegally and you won't have to worry about fines. Keep  enough money in your accounts and you won't have to worry about charges. Simple.

IRISH KAM

SEOULBRO so ya claiming u have Never had a Parking Fine or a Bank Fine ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"SEOULBRO so ya claiming u have Never had a Parking Fine or a Bank Fine ?

Are you claiming you don't know how to avoid getting fines?

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"SEOULBRO so ya claiming u have Never had a Parking Fine or a Bank Fine ?

Have U ever had a Parking Fine or a Bank Fine ?

its not Rocket Science .

kiebers

Never got a parking fine or a bank fine but when they are deserved, they are deserved.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Wazzzup

Quote from: "kiebers"Never got a parking fine or a bank fine but when they are deserved, they are deserved.

I once got a parking ti-cket parking at a busted meter, I would have gladly paid the meter, but it was broken and I couldnt.  Stupid Meter maid wrote me a ti-cket anyway, I wanted to wring her neck, but didn't.

By the way why is the word t-i-c-k-e-t changed to "locomotive" wth?? :laugh3:

Blazor

When I delivered pizzas downtown, there never was any parking. Yet we would have to deliver several floors up a building or something. I would find a spot best I could, never in the way, put on my hazard lights, and be quick as possible. Didnt matter, I still got a few parking tickets for doing my job. I remember one time I caught the officer, and his vehicle was hanging out in the road while he made the ticket. I hollered at him what about him, why dont he get a ticket. He just rolled his eyes and rolled on.

Banking fees, I think its ridiculous that if you dont have at least $500 in your account, they charge you a $10 monthly fee, but if you do have over 500 then its no fee. So they punish the ones that dont have the money to begin with! Fuckers. I got a $35 overdraft fee one time since I was overdrawn by .50 cents. Yet when they didnt post my deposit, I didnt get shit and had to wait 2 weeks before I got my deposit credited. Fuck banks.

Im just gonna leave the word mask in place, seems funnier that way lol (locomotive = tick-et)
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"When I delivered pizzas downtown, there never was any parking. Yet we would have to deliver several floors up a building or something. I would find a spot best I could, never in the way, put on my hazard lights, and be quick as possible. Didnt matter, I still got a few parking tickets for doing my job. I remember one time I caught the officer, and his vehicle was hanging out in the road while he made the locomotive. I hollered at him what about him, why dont he get a locomotive. He just rolled his eyes and rolled on.

Banking fees, I think its ridiculous that if you dont have at least $500 in your account, they charge you a $10 monthly fee, but if you do have over 500 then its no fee. So they punish the ones that dont have the money to begin with! Fuckers. I got a $35 overdraft fee one time since I was overdrawn by .50 cents. Yet when they didnt post my deposit, I didnt get shit and had to wait 2 weeks before I got my deposit credited. Fuck banks.

Im just gonna leave the word mask in place, seems funnier that way lol (locomotive = tick-et)

I got charged 8 Euro a DAY for being over drawn by 6 Euro .

So i was charged 48 Euro for being over drawn 6 Euro for 5 working days !

Work that one oot .

The banks are Robbin Cunts .

Blazor

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

They owned by the JoooOOOooos!  :laugh:

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

They owned by the JoooOOOooos!  :laugh:

Die Banken sind tatsachlich im besitz der Juden .

Wazzzup

Any of you have red light cams?

Chicago put up red light cams to fine anyone going through a red light.  they said it was for safety reasons.  (it was really for money of course).  Then they found out they could get MORE money if they shortened the yellow.

So they did.  Then People started stomping on the brakes when they see yellow because they don't want to pay $100.  Which led to more people getting hit from behind.  So all in all red light cams INCREASED accidents instead of reducing them.

Nothing like greedy government

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Any of you have red light cams?

Chicago put up red light cams to fine anyone going through a red light.  they said it was for safety reasons.  (it was really for money of course).  Then they found out they could get MORE money if they shortened the yellow.

So they did.  Then People started stomping on the brakes when they see yellow because they don't want to pay $100.  Which led to more people getting hit from behind.  So all in all red light cams INCREASED accidents instead of reducing them.

Nothing like greedy government

Yup, we got 'em here. All over the place, and the interstate too. The ones on the interstate can move and detect speed as well.

You can fight that ticket, cause you have a right to face your accuser. Kinda hard to have your accuser in court if its a camera.

kiebers

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
By the way why is the word t-i-c-k-e-t changed to "locomotive" wth?? :laugh3:

All goes back to TD/seamajor. I have put in a request to change it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Does that surprise you?