Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

PARKING FINES and BANK CHARGES do they PISS U OFF

Started by IRISH KAM, December 14, 2017, 11:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"SEOULBRO so ya claiming u have Never had a Parking Fine or a Bank Fine ?

Are you claiming you don't know how to avoid getting fines?

Does that surprise you?

No, but I am surprised someone that stupid knows how to drive a car or open a bank account.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"SEOULBRO so ya claiming u have Never had a Parking Fine or a Bank Fine ?

Are you claiming you don't know how to avoid getting fines?

Does that surprise you?

No, but I am surprised someone that stupid knows how to drive a car or open a bank account.

The 2 Ugly yellow Gooks trying to Tag Team this Tall Blue Eyed Handsome White Irish Devil .

U 2 need to sort ya jelly oot and keep the Thread on topic .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Zetsu

Lol why would you hate fines, like Seoulbro and Kiebers said just obey and refrain from being too ignorant of the law and pay your credit card bills on time and you'll have nothing to worry about.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol why would you hate fines, like Seoulbro and Kiebers said just obey and refrain from being too ignorant of the law and pay your credit card bills on time and you'll have nothing to worry about.

That's difficult for some people to do.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol why would you hate fines, like Seoulbro and Kiebers said just obey and refrain from being too ignorant of the law and pay your credit card bills on time and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Lol that's kinda sad, now that you mentioned it I'm curious how does KAM take care of himself.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lol that's kinda sad, now that you mentioned it I'm curious how does KAM take care of himself.

Perhaps he doesn't.

ac_umm