Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Don't expect CC to respond to any of this, she never does.  Hopefully Wazzup might.  Great post BTW.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thanks man, I know you're in the know for the most part as well  ac_drinks

I've been in the know for roughly 10 years now. Lately though its been confusing. They seem to be using different tactics and such. Trying to pit others against each other on other issues that does NOT involve Them. Silencing info as well, makes things harder to prove.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"Jesus Scouse, what happened to you man.

As your buddy YR said, nobody is buying your brainwashing, and no sane person ever will. But, you double and triple down on it. Your rants are a gift to progtards.

And you are just echoing the same crap that CC and co have said....

What, am i supposed to feel guilty and ashamed for having different views than you or something?  Have you not considered that perhaps it is YOU who's wrong?

Blazor

Lol yeah, they tend to pull anything that hits too close to home.....

Especially after Trump got elected. They used it an excuse to silence other stuff and label it disinfo, when in reality, They are the biggest disinfo pushers there is!

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

Don't expect CC to respond to any of this, she never does.  Hopefully Wazzup might.  Great post BTW.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thanks man, I know you're in the know for the most part as well  ac_drinks

I've been in the know for roughly 10 years now. Lately though its been confusing. They seem to be using different tactics and such. Trying to pit others against each other on other issues that does NOT involve Them. Silencing info as well, makes things harder to prove.

It's so frustrating when people act like they do when this subject is brought up, this thread being a prime example. Certain people refuse to even listen, and just try shouting you down. It's fucking madness.

Blazor

It's so frustrating when people act like they do when this subject is brought up, this thread being a prime example. Certain people refuse to even listen, and just try shouting you down. It's fucking madness.

Believe me I feel your struggle! When I use to post in a NWO thread I created, I got ridiculed quite a bit. I loved it when time would go by, and then someone like Snowden would expose the dirty fuckers, then I would go "Told you so!"  :laugh:

No one believed Noah either, and look where that got them  :laugh:

Aryan

Believe me I feel your struggle! When I use to post in a NWO thread I created, I got ridiculed quite a bit. I loved it when time would go by, and then someone like Snowden would expose the dirty fuckers, then I would go "Told you so!"  :laugh:

No one believed Noah either, and look where that got them  :laugh:

Lol, it's as though they've had a chip implanted in their heads which makes it impossible for them to be critical of Jews! It's insane....  :laugh:

Then again, I guess constant, relentless brainwashing will have that effect on most people. Social conditioning of the masses has been very effective over the years unfortunately. Thankfully though the internet is proving to be a huge thorn in the side for the elites, which is why they are attempting to regulate it.  :sad:

cc

To the best of my knowledge, Snowden nor anyone else  exposed nothing about an imaginary JooOOoo cartel

I'm open to being corrected on that if anyone can show concrete proof,  btw ... but so far all we have got is gobbltygook

"Noah" was funny, but a cute diversion from delivery of fact
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Lol, it's as though they've had a chip implanted in their heads which makes it impossible for them to be critical of Jews! It's insane....  :laugh:

Then again, I guess constant, relentless brainwashing will have that effect on most people. Social conditioning of the masses has been very effective over the years unfortunately. Thankfully though the internet is proving to be a huge thorn in the side for the elites, which is why they are attempting to regulate it.  :sad:

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

Very effective indeed. And yeah I agree, internet was big thorn, and it seems to already being regulated, but I suspect it will get much worse.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"To the best of my knowledge, Snowden nor anyone else  exposed nothing about an imaginary JooOOoo cartel

I'm open to being corrected on that if anyone can show concrete proof,  btw ... but so far all we have got is gobbltygook

Snowden wasnt on THEIR level lol. He could only expose what he was around, the NSA doing a ton of snooping and illegal shit.

Those at the top, will never reveal themselves. They will let others take the blame, like Freemasons and such. The Bilderberg meetings I suspect are for those at the top, to be given orders from the total top.

Glad ya liked the Noah joke lol. Its true though, a guy trying to tell others about some shit going down, but everyone was mocking and laughing at him til the waters came up. Then it was all banging on the door hollering "let me in, let me in!" but it was too late  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"Those at the top, will never reveal themselves. They will let others take the blame, like Freemasons and such. The Bilderberg meetings I suspect are for those at the top, to be given orders from the total top.

Oh man, imagine being a fly on the wall inside one of those meetings? Or even better, one of those parties thrown for high-end Masons.....

As you say, I don't think the upper echelons of the 1% attend those meetings, but you can bet that it's their wishes which are passed onto their underlings, and it's these people who literally run the world as we know it.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"To the best of my knowledge, Snowden nor anyone else  exposed nothing about an imaginary JooOOoo cartel

What 'delivery of fact' is that? The fact that you honestly believe muslims are the root cause of all of the world's problems?  ac_toofunny

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Those at the top, will never reveal themselves. They will let others take the blame, like Freemasons and such. The Bilderberg meetings I suspect are for those at the top, to be given orders from the total top.

Oh man, imagine being a fly on the wall inside one of those meetings? Or even better, one of those parties thrown for high-end Masons.....

As you say, I don't think the upper echelons of the 1% attend those meetings, but you can bet that it's their wishes which are passed onto their underlings, and it's these people who literally run the world as we know it.

Ever watch that movie, think it was called Conspiracy. Where some dude KNEW what was going on and preaching it, but then he disappeared and his place ransacked. Well the guys who went to talk to him, saw that, and decided they would infiltrate the meeting. They were found out, and sacrificed or some shit. To Moloch no doubt lol.

Dont think I wanna attend an upper free mason party, I hear they blindfold initiates and make them jerk off in front of every one.

You got it on the 1%!

cc

What 'delivery of fact' is that? The fact that you honestly believe muslims are the root cause of all of the world's problems?  

As I said, "when pressed for solid fact / proof, all we have got is diversion and gobbltygook "

and goofy smilies  ... which pretty much says it all

Aryan

Ever watch that movie, think it was called Conspiracy. Where some dude KNEW what was going on and preaching it, but then he disappeared and his place ransacked. Well the guys who went to talk to him, saw that, and decided they would infiltrate the meeting. They were found out, and sacrificed or some shit. To Moloch no doubt lol.

Dont think I wanna attend an upper free mason party, I hear they blindfold initiates and make them jerk off in front of every one.

You got it on the 1%!

Bahaha they're sick, deviant fucks those Freemasons, no wonder Hitler banned Freemasonry and closed all the lodges....

It's a scary thought that Judges, Police Chiefs and lots of other influential positions in society are filled with them, in fact you HAVE to be a Freemason to be accepted in the job.

cc

So, it's not just the JooOOoos ??

I never liked masons, but anything that  sub-human monster banned can't be too bad

Hmmm ... Maybe I should reconsider my poor opinion of them?