The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

SCOUSE's Jewish conspiracy thread

Started by Aryan, November 29, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

The U.S. Catholic bishops submitted a brief to the Supreme Court declaring that President Donald Trump's ban on migration from five Muslim countries was "blatant religious discrimination."[/quote]

the evidence for a catholic immigration conspiracy--well not really conspiracy, its all out in the open-- seems pretty damn strong.  their entrie leadership is all in on Muslim immigration, from the pope on down to the american Bishops council.

Bricktop

Religions...even though one hates the other, they stand up for them.

You cannot apply logic to people who believe in fairy tales about gods, devils, angels and immaculate conception.

What I want to know is if god sent down rain for 40 days and 40 nights because people were being bad, and disrespectful, where's OUR deluge.

We could sure use the rain after a long hot summer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The U.S. Catholic bishops submitted a brief to the Supreme Court declaring that President Donald Trump's ban on migration from five Muslim countries was "blatant religious discrimination."

the evidence for a catholic immigration conspiracy--well not really conspiracy, its all out in the open-- seems pretty damn strong.  their entrie leadership is all in on Muslim immigration, from the pope on down to the american Bishops council.[/quote]
Scouse has been blaming the wrong people.

Bricktop

He'll get around to them all eventually.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"He'll get around to them all eventually.
No he is locked in on the Jews.  There's no room for anyone else.

Still though, he is right about a lot of things, just not that particular one.

Bricktop

Yeah...but he is sometimes wrong.

Where are you Pud!!! Get your arse back in here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yeah...but he is sometimes wrong.

Where are you Pud!!! Get your arse back in here.

SCOUSE is missed.

Wazzzup

I haven't seen Scouse on VF either.  He seems to have disappeared. :sad:  

Hopefully one day he will came back.

Come back Scouse!

Wazzzup

BTW my 14 year old son is covering the holocaust in his 8th grade history.  I don't mind EXCEPT for the fact that it crowds other horrible mass murders out.

Like Stalins purge --roughly 20 million murders

Maos cultural revolution-- an estimated 60 million murders

Cambodias Khmer Rouge with 4 milion murders

And a whole lot of others.  

Kids should learn that communism is at least as dangerous if not more dangerous than Hitler nazis.   But the lefties in charge of education don't want this truth known.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW my 14 year old son is covering the holocaust in his 8th grade history.  I don't mind EXCEPT for the fact that it crowds other horrible mass murders out.

Kids should learn that communism is at least as dangerous if not more dangerous than Hitler nazis.   But the lefties in charge of education don't want this truth known.

You have no idea how many times I wanted to protest in front of my son's school when he was in school lol. "Teach our kids the truth!"  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW my 14 year old son is covering the holocaust in his 8th grade history.  I don't mind EXCEPT for the fact that it crowds other horrible mass murders out.

It's biased, I know.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

You have no idea how many times I wanted to protest in front of my son's school when he was in school lol. "Teach our kids the truth!"  :laugh:

What, like the moon landing was faked?

ac_lmfao

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

What, like the moon landing was faked?

ac_lmfao

It was!  :mad:

Lol, nah, stuff like how they portrayed the Confederates vs the Yankees, and how it was all over slavery. Far from the truth.

Bricktop

You should have gone to school when I did.

I still reflect on some of the crap they "taught" us, and it only reinforces my belief that school was a waste of my time. The Education system is a crock, hijacked by social engineers. When I was paraded before the class and exhibited as a model of someone who will get nowhere in life, because I had no clue what "mathematics" was all about, I had to get out of there.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"You should have gone to school when I did.

I still reflect on some of the crap they "taught" us, and it only reinforces my belief that school was a waste of my time. The Education system is a crock, hijacked by social engineers. When I was paraded before the class and exhibited as a model of someone who will get nowhere in life, because I had no clue what "mathematics" was all about, I had to get out of there.

Oh I know man, did they teach you like they did me, that our oil comes from dinosaurs? Fucking dinosaurs!  :roll: