Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I expect better of Canadians

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Vegetarianism should be classed as a mental illness.

Quote from: "Bricktop"I agree.

Its right up there with pretending to be something you're not.

But how can it be a mental illness?

To Freud, anything that contradicts his macho concept of Utopia is the result of a psychiatric disorder.

Everything, that is, except maintaining a pretence of being the opposite of your true gender.

That, apparently, is perfectly sane. ac_dunno

Lol I was scratching my head at first, but now it makes sense.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Well, insofar as anything involving Freud CAN make sense.

The guy isn't firing on all cylinders, if you catch my drift.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bricktop must be Christmas Eve drunk already and it's barely noon there.

Dinky you still haven't post a pick of your sexy self.  ac_wub

Frood

Good that you embraced your true meat eating nature again, Zetsu

Just like Bricktop embraces his moronic tendencies.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fopen-your-innovation.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F12%2Ffail28.jpg&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

It's not. But, those veggie greenies that want to impose their way of life on everyone else can go fuck themselves.

I can understand how it feels, despite it being a good deed to not eat meat and one of the most important virtue in Buddhism, humans sadly were never design for it.  Went almost meat free for 14 years and 3 years as a vegetarian gave me nothing but a lot of development problems for my body.  ac_unsure

Were you not eating protein substitutes?

Zetsu

It's not. But, those veggie greenies that want to impose their way of life on everyone else can go fuck themselves.

I can understand how it feels, despite it being a good deed to not eat meat and one of the most important virtue in Buddhism, humans sadly were never design for it.  Went almost meat free for 14 years and 3 years as a vegetarian gave me nothing but a lot of development problems for my body.  ac_unsure

I only ate boiled eggs, thought they'd work but sadly the pain and injury of my knee never healed until I started eating meat again.  I remember someone mentioned there's like 12 types of protein and only meat can provide them all.

Anonymous

I only ate boiled eggs, thought they'd work but sadly the pain and injury of my knee never healed until I started eating meat again.  I remember someone mentioned there's like 12 types of protein and only meat can provide them all.

Vegetarianism while you are young and developing will fuck your body up.

Zetsu

That's true, if I ever happen to have kids, one of the things I'll make sure is they get the right and proper diet, if they want to become a vegetarian, they can become one but only after they're all grown up.

Talking about food, I asked my dad a few days ago about his diet plan, he told me he eats all these Chinese herbal food in bags of powder for breakfast which even I don't know what they're or ever seen them before, but aside from the herb, during breakfast he also eats oatmal mixed with cinnamon powder.

Oakmeal is good but cinnamon is one of the crucial ingredients.  Here's the list of great benefit it has.

13 Proven Health Benefits of Cinnamon

1. High Source of Antioxidants

2. Contains Anti-inflammatory Properties

3. Protects Heart Health

4. Helps Fight Diabetes

5. Helps Defend Against Cognitive Decline & Protects Brain Function

6. May Help Lower Cancer Risk

7. Fights Infections & Viruses

8. Protects Dental Health & Freshens Breath Naturally

9. Can Help Prevent or Cure Candida

10. Benefits Skin Health

11. Helps Fight Allergies

12. Can be Used to Sweeten Recipes without Added Sugar

13. Can Be Used as a Natural Food Preservative

https://draxe.com/health-benefits-cinnamon/">https://draxe.com/health-benefits-cinnamon/

During lunch he usually just eats an apple, banana, orange and avocado, again the avocado is the flagship fruit with priceless benefits.

Very Nutritious

Causes Satiety and Weight Loss

Reduces Symptoms of Arthritis

Contains More Potassium than Banana

Lowers Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels

Causes General Health Improvements

Absorbs Nutrients From Plant Foods

Protects Your Eyesight

Beneficial for Pregnant Women

Protects Liver from Disease

Provides Dental Care

Prevents Vitamin K Deficiency

Encourages Longevity

Good for Your Bones

Wound-Healing Activities

High in Fiber

Great for Your Skin

Has a Lot of Lipids

Improves Your Mood

https://www.well-beingsecrets.com/health-benefits-of-avocado/">https://www.well-beingsecrets.com/healt ... f-avocado/">https://www.well-beingsecrets.com/health-benefits-of-avocado/

And for dinner he usually eats no more than 3 ounce of meat with a mixture of some any tasty veggies and avoid the carb food like pasta or rice.

Anonymous

That's true, if I ever happen to have kids, one of the things I'll make sure is they get the right and proper diet, if they want to become a vegetarian, they can become one but only after they're all grown up.

Talking about food, I asked my dad a few days ago about his diet plan, he told me he eats all these Chinese herbal food in bags of powder for breakfast which even I don't know what they're or ever seen them before, but aside from the herb, during breakfast he also eats oatmal mixed with cinnamon powder.

Oakmeal is good but cinnamon is one of the crucial ingredients.  Here's the list of great benefit it has.

3. Protects Heart Health

4. Helps Fight Diabetes

10. Benefits Skin Health

https://draxe.com/health-benefits-cinnamon/">https://draxe.com/health-benefits-cinnamon/

During lunch he usually just eats an apple, banana, orange and avocado, again the avocado is the flagship fruit with priceless benefits.

Very Nutritious

Protects Your Eyesight

Provides Dental Care

Encourages Longevity

Good for Your Bones

Wound-Healing Activities

High in Fiber

Great for Your Skin

Has a Lot of Lipids

Improves Your Mood

https://www.well-beingsecrets.com/health-benefits-of-avocado/">https://www.well-beingsecrets.com/healt ... f-avocado/">https://www.well-beingsecrets.com/health-benefits-of-avocado/

And for dinner he usually eats no more than 3 ounce of meat with a mixture of some any tasty veggies and avoid the carb food like pasta or rice.

I'll take a look at this. But, I'm pretty set in my ways. I've lost a lot  of weight, but some things like booze are hard to give up or even cut back on.

Zetsu

3. Protects Heart Health

4. Helps Fight Diabetes

10. Benefits Skin Health

Very Nutritious

Protects Your Eyesight

Provides Dental Care

Encourages Longevity

Good for Your Bones

Wound-Healing Activities

High in Fiber

Great for Your Skin

Has a Lot of Lipids

Improves Your Mood

I'll take a look at this. But, I'm pretty set in my ways. I've lost a lot  of weight, but some things like booze are hard to give up or even cut back on.

It's really up to you Herman, not trying to be a loser and boss ya around or anything, but just trying to give you a change in perception about food that can greatly enhance your health.  Plus I hate to say this but by the time you need to eat this kind of diet it's usually too late and your wife and kids will be sad to see you in a unhealthy state if things ever goes bad.  But ya I dun expect anyone to go as extreme as my dad, think I'll go crazy if I ever eat a diet as boring as his, but just a fair portion of it I believe can be life changing.

Anonymous

It's really up to you Herman, not trying to be a loser and boss ya around or anything, but just trying to give you a change in perception about food that can greatly enhance your health.  Plus I hate to say this but by the time you need to eat this kind of diet it's usually too late and your wife and kids will be sad to see you in a unhealthy state if things ever goes bad.  But ya I dun expect anyone to go as extreme as my dad, think I'll go crazy if I ever eat a diet as boring as his, but just a fair portion of it I believe can be life changing.

As I said I am Ukrainian we like our food. I have made some changes, but I won't eat like a damned squirrel either. I may not live to be eighty, but if I aint enjoying life I don't want  to anyway.

Zetsu

As I said I am Ukrainian we like our food. I have made some changes, but I won't eat like a damned squirrel either. I may not live to be eighty, but if I aint enjoying life I don't want  to anyway.

That's true, sometimes life too is to enjoy, in the end it's really what you think is the best, this is why I don't want to push you, but wish you'd at least have an option through knowledge and understanding of foods.

Anonymous

That's true, sometimes life too is to enjoy, in the end it's really what you think is the best, this is why I don't want to push you, but wish you'd at least have an option through knowledge and understanding of foods.

And I appreciate it brother. ac_drinks

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Meat comes from animals, not from a tray.

Strange for some but true.

I can understand sometimes ppl need to eat meat for proper nutrition or to simply survive, but killing for just the kick of it is just not right imo.

I think me killing and butchering the animal myself is way more natural than the animal being killed by automated machines in a slaughter house..

Also the meat is pure and way less greasy..

Eating heavily processed meat is less tasteful to me.

I like watching people eat food that I have hunted and prepared...

Women like a man who hunts and is not afraid of blood&guts. :D

I guess that's a bit different, maybe b/c I live in a family where everyone had been a vegetarian for many years affects our POV.

Yeah I´ve done that vegan/vegetarian thing and I´ve realized that soy meat tastes like shit incomparison to real meat.

I felt severely weakened when I didnt eat like a carnivore.

Most vegans would argue that I didnt eat enough beans but thats just it.. I cant eat a shitload of beans.. It tastes awful.

Vegans/vegetarians arent contempt in eating just vegetables by themselves... They have to hate carnivores and try to force other people to eat just vegetables too.

I hate those fuckers..