Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I expect better of Canadians

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

It's really up to you Herman, not trying to be a loser and boss ya around or anything, but just trying to give you a change in perception about food that can greatly enhance your health.  Plus I hate to say this but by the time you need to eat this kind of diet it's usually too late and your wife and kids will be sad to see you in a unhealthy state if things ever goes bad.  But ya I dun expect anyone to go as extreme as my dad, think I'll go crazy if I ever eat a diet as boring as his, but just a fair portion of it I believe can be life changing.

As I said I am Ukrainian we like our food. I have made some changes, but I won't eat like a damned squirrel either. I may not live to be eighty, but if I aint enjoying life I don't want  to anyway.

People live longer now because we have decent medical care... Not because of changing our diets.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"

It's really up to you Herman, not trying to be a loser and boss ya around or anything, but just trying to give you a change in perception about food that can greatly enhance your health.  Plus I hate to say this but by the time you need to eat this kind of diet it's usually too late and your wife and kids will be sad to see you in a unhealthy state if things ever goes bad.  But ya I dun expect anyone to go as extreme as my dad, think I'll go crazy if I ever eat a diet as boring as his, but just a fair portion of it I believe can be life changing.

As I said I am Ukrainian we like our food. I have made some changes, but I won't eat like a damned squirrel either. I may not live to be eighty, but if I aint enjoying life I don't want  to anyway.

People live longer now because we have decent medical care... Not because of changing our diets.

But diet does matter, my grandma was the most healthy eater out of all my grandparents and she lived to 98 years of age, if she wasn't inflected with pneumonia after visiting her hometown she should have at least lived over 100.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

But diet does matter, my grandma was the most healthy eater out of all my grandparents and she lived to 98 years of age, if she wasn't inflected with pneumonia after visiting her hometown she should have at least lived over 100.

And she ate only vegetarian/vegan food?

Zetsu

She ate meat, but only steamed chicken and fish, along with lots veggies and rice.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

She ate meat, but only steamed chicken and fish, along with lots veggies and rice.

That is the normal traditional way of eating food..

Of course the meat diet is gonna kill you if you eat hamburgers, deep fried chicken, french fries, pizzas etc..

I´m a carnivore but I dont eat fast food...

I always eat vegetables on the side.