News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This Samsung A5 phone has turned into the biggest POS.

Started by Angry White Male, January 08, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Having owned phones for almost 20 years, I've never had a problem until the last two POS.

Problems with the SIM card 'disconnecting,' and now no notification when I receive texts (yes, I know how to turn notifications on and off.  Believe me, they are on).

Biggest piece of shit I have owned.  While it's still less than a year old, may as well get my money back.

Angry White Male

Maybe instead of focusing on spying on us 24/7, they should instead focus on producing a QUALITY FUCKING PRODUCT that WORKS.

Angry White Male

Fixed the text notification issue.  Why the FUCK would some update, or whatever the fuck it was, go in deep into App settings, and fuck my shit around.

When I have my shit the way I want it...  The way it fucking WORKS, I do NOT want any fucking entity to change ANY of my fucking settings, be it through updates or not.

Still stuck with that stupid SIM issue though.

Odinson

You need to invest more money..

The phones in the 200-400e range are pure crap.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Having owned phones for almost 20 years, I've never had a problem until the last two POS.

Problems with the SIM card 'disconnecting,' and now no notification when I receive texts (yes, I know how to turn notifications on and off.  Believe me, they are on).

Biggest piece of shit I have owned.  While it's still less than a year old, may as well get my money back.

I've never heard of that on any Samsung phone.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Whine, whine, whine constantly

Poor Melly

There does seem to be a pattern.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

I bought out my old samsung and im actually enjoying it! Never had a problem with sSamsung.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I bought out my old samsung and im actually enjoying it! Never had a problem with sSamsung.

The old lady tells me to get an iphone, but I am happy with my Samsung Galaxy s6.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Whine, whine, whine constantly

Poor Melly

It's the Jew in me...

Luckily I get over problems pretty fast!  That's the Germanic in me!

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Having owned phones for almost 20 years, I've never had a problem until the last two POS.

I've never heard of that on any Samsung phone.

Mine started to have connection problems..

The connection blocks might be zero even at the city centre..