Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Mexican Drug Lord Instagram Pics

Started by realgrimm, January 03, 2018, 12:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who said crime doesn't pay...

lol It sure doesn't pay, I mean why would you want to put so much sweat, tears and blood into building a illegal empire when you can build a legal one and not have to worry living your life in fear about being assinated by rival gang members or having to buy or own everything under the government's radar.  This might sound a bit extreme but I'll be more happy and content living and working under minimum wage than being some rich ass drug lord.

If you know what you are doing and stay low key, criminal activities can be very lucrative.

Only the very top guys are rich..

The rest of the links in the chain can barely make enough money to buy a 10year old car... At best..

Drug dealers in general cant afford to pay the rent.

Your mates are doing it wrong.   :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who said crime doesn't pay...

lol It sure doesn't pay, I mean why would you want to put so much sweat, tears and blood into building a illegal empire when you can build a legal one and not have to worry living your life in fear about being assinated by rival gang members or having to buy or own everything under the government's radar.  This might sound a bit extreme but I'll be more happy and content living and working under minimum wage than being some rich ass drug lord.

If you know what you are doing and stay low key, criminal activities can be very lucrative.

Only the very top guys are rich..

The rest of the links in the chain can barely make enough money to buy a 10year old car... At best..

Drug dealers in general cant afford to pay the rent.

Your mates are doing it wrong.   :laugh3:

The ones who are bringing that stuff in get rich..

But the regular drug dealers are a dime a dozen and barely make enough money to fund their own drug addiction.

The city I live in is a drug hub because the borders are open.. You can put a pallet of cocaine on your trailer and drive over the border..

Only the ones that bring it in are wealthy... The rest are pathetic shaking punks.