Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Mexican Drug Lord Instagram Pics

Started by realgrimm, January 03, 2018, 12:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Odinson"I wonder how hard it is to kill them..

I mean those cars aint bulletproof..

I´m thinking they arent much of a nuisance just yet.

Killing them would barely solve anything, the main problem lies in the "demand" in the US for drugs, I mean the cops can easily send a few strike teams to take them out, but they'll just pop back up like weeds as long as Americans keep importing from them.

It would solve everything..

The problem is that the latino generals are nothing but corrupt thugs with a low-end training in shithole military academy.

Sending troops to take out the cocaine fields.. Destroy them so that not even lizards can live in those areas.

Boil alive all druglords and their hoes.. Use the grease of their bodies to make soap for the captured cartel members..

Name the soaps "this used to be Escobar". :D

Use the druglords skin to make blankets for the cartel. :D

Use the dead cartel members as food for captured ones.

Its really about how far you would go.. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"This must be the low budget Mexican Drug lord pic.  this guy could At least put a twenty on the back of his stacks of ones to make it look like real money, sheez.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/11e71410af1df0457eb1601249fd5c56/tumblr_p1ys98Rsbw1ris16so5_1280.jpg">

I saw some stacks of twenties. That must have been Jose the mule who took that picture.

What?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"This must be the low budget Mexican Drug lord pic.  this guy could At least put a twenty on the back of his stacks of ones to make it look like real money, sheez.

[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/11e71410af1df0457eb1601249fd5c56/tumblr_p1ys98Rsbw1ris16so5_1280.jpg/img">https://78.media.tumblr.com/11e71410af1 ... 80.jpg/img">https://78.media.tumblr.com/11e71410af1df0457eb1601249fd5c56/tumblr_p1ys98Rsbw1ris16so5_1280.jpg/img]

I saw some stacks of twenties. That must have been Jose the mule who took that picture.

What?

A drug-mule named Jose..

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"I wonder how hard it is to kill them..

I mean those cars aint bulletproof..

I´m thinking they arent much of a nuisance just yet.

Killing them would barely solve anything, the main problem lies in the "demand" in the US for drugs, I mean the cops can easily send a few strike teams to take them out, but they'll just pop back up like weeds as long as Americans keep importing from them.

It would solve everything..

The problem is that the latino generals are nothing but corrupt thugs with a low-end training in shithole military academy.

Sending troops to take out the cocaine fields.. Destroy them so that not even lizards can live in those areas.

Boil alive all druglords and their hoes.. Use the grease of their bodies to make soap for the captured cartel members..

Name the soaps "this used to be Escobar". :D

Use the druglords skin to make blankets for the cartel. :D

Use the dead cartel members as food for captured ones.

Its really about how far you would go.. :D

I wish it was that straight forward as fighting a war, but I believe that's not how police do their work, before you can take them out you need the evidence, and lots do lots of investigation and gather a lot of intel.  I don't believe it's hard to send the SWAT to take out just the drug lord, but rebuilding the whole country is a whole different matter.  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

https://78.media.tumblr.com/11e71410af1df0457eb1601249fd5c56/tumblr_p1ys98Rsbw1ris16so5_1280.jpg">

Lol I assume those stacks of 1 dollar bills are allowance money for his girlfriend, notice there's a Gucci bag and a gold studded backpack next to it.

Aryan

Anonymous

There's lots of bling in the pictures realgrimm posted.

Zetsu

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who said crime doesn't pay...

lol It sure doesn't pay, I mean why would you want to put so much sweat, tears and blood into building a illegal empire when you can build a legal one and not have to worry living your life in fear about being assinated by rival gang members or having to buy or own everything under the government's radar.  This might sound a bit extreme but I'll be more happy and content living and working under minimum wage than being some rich ass drug lord.

Anonymous

lol It sure doesn't pay, I mean why would you want to put so much sweat, tears and blood into building a illegal empire when you can build a legal one and not have to worry living your life in fear about being assinated by rival gang members or having to buy or own everything under the government's radar.  This might sound a bit extreme but I'll be more happy and content living and working under minimum wage than being some rich ass drug lord.

A few gangsters may reach great wealth, but most end up dead or in jail.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

A few gangsters may reach great wealth, but most end up dead or in jail.

Yep, usually the dumb ones end up losing and if ones that can survive and succeed for so long, I hate to say this, but they should at least deserve some kind of reward for their effort and talent.

Odinson

800 bucks in 1 dollar bills..

Wrinkly old Gucci bag from a trash can.

Walmart bling backpack.

The guns look so new that I wonder if they are genuine... Cheap knock-offs.

Risking getting a bullet or 400years in a S-American jail just aint worth it..

Odinson

Your bouncer job pays more..

Aryan

If you know what you are doing and stay low key, criminal activities can be very lucrative.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

If you know what you are doing and stay low key, criminal activities can be very lucrative.

Prisons are full of people who believe(d) that.

Wazzzup

Lol I assume those stacks of 1 dollar bills are allowance money for his girlfriend, notice there's a Gucci bag and a gold studded backpack next to it.

:laugh3: gangsta fail