Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm off to work now.  :sad:  

Seasons Greetings to you all, yes even to you Seoulbro, laters folks.   ac_cool

Merry Christmas to you too sweetie. muah

ac_wot

The nazi has got himself a boyfriend. ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

And? Why do you think voddy is my tipple of choice when working.  :laugh:

To make your balls appear larger, I suspect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And THAT is why it is illegal for security staff to consume alcohol whilst on duty.

I used to do some bouncing on my days off from the patch when I was young. I'd take my drinks at the end of my shift.

Bricktop

We had too many episodes of "bouncers" being more aggressive and troublesome than patrons.

Now they have to be licenced, and subject to strict rules of conduct.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We had too many episodes of "bouncers" being more aggressive and troublesome than patrons.

Now they have to be licenced, and subject to strict rules of conduct.

That makes sense.

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Security personnel aren't on duty ever. They're punch card rats.

And what do you do fella apart from masquerading as a female online? Heaven only knows what drives you to do it, presumably some sort of weird perverted fetish.   :crazy:

What's your problem, door dummy?

I don't like trannies, that includes e-trannies. Just why did you come back again?

If it's to make a play for Lavender Arse now that him and RW have finished, you're wasting your time, he's got his eye on Seoulbro.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

And? Why do you think voddy is my tipple of choice when working.  :laugh:

To make your balls appear larger, I suspect.

Nope, being on the same or similar level to those in the bar makes the night run smoother I find.

Blazor

Nope, being on the same or similar level to those in the bar makes the night run smoother I find.

I bet lol. I find being around certain drinkers when I aint drinking is really annoying sometimes lol.

I dont blame ya for having a couple drinks for the duration of your Christmas shift, bad enough you had to work. Hell a man can have around 3 drinks in an hour and legally drive, so I dont see nothin wrong with a couple over an 8 hour period.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"

I bet lol. I find being around certain drinkers when I aint drinking is really annoying sometimes lol.

I dont blame ya for having a couple drinks for the duration of your Christmas shift, bad enough you had to work. Hell a man can have around 3 drinks in an hour and legally drive, so I dont see nothin wrong with a couple over an 8 hour period.

Yeah man exactly! I hate being sober around drunk people, and in my weekend work, it's the norm so I have to find ways to take the edge off the annoyance.  :laugh:

Blazor

Yeah man exactly! I hate being sober around drunk people, and in my weekend work, it's the norm so I have to find ways to take the edge off the annoyance.  :laugh:

I know all about taking the edge off lol  :Ghelyon:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Security personnel aren't on duty ever. They're punch card rats.

And what do you do fella apart from masquerading as a female online? Heaven only knows what drives you to do it, presumably some sort of weird perverted fetish.   :crazy:

I don't like trannies, that includes e-trannies. Just why did you come back again?

If it's to make a play for Lavender Arse now that him and RW have finished, you're wasting your time, he's got his eye on Seoulbro.

:001_rolleyes:

If you have a phobia of e-trannies it's probably because you're attracted to them deep down inside.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

And to top it off, you're a lefty, using their typical tactic of claiming when someone doesn't like something, it's a 'phobia'.

A phobia is a fear dumbass, not an intense dislike of something or someone.

Perhaps you have a phobia of being male? It would explain why you pretend to be some annoying bitch called 'Dianna'.  :laugh3:

Frood

You're protesting your phobia/love of trannies too much for it to mean nothing at all to you.  ac_biggrin

Though I'm neither a trannie or a liberal.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

And you have your eye on Thiel.

:laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And you have your eye on Thiel.

:laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qp9hXFj8VlXgc/giphy.gif">