News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Alright Berry Sweet, since I'm such a generous guy...

Started by Angry White Male, January 09, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "mugwump"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I remember when I went away for work...my mom was taking care of Lo...I actually recorded myself singing and my mom would play it for her at bed time.  I love my kid!

If you don't mind me asking, how old is  your daughter?

Eleven.  But the recorded singing was when she was seven.

Do you sing and read to her to encourage her to read on her own?

She's actually a pretty good singer herself, she sings in talent shows in front of an audience and is starting to get into drama.  Yes she does read on her own, she has a book on the go right now.  Reads mostly in school and after school for a bit.  She's just never been able to sleep, even as a new born, she was always awake....as a toddler never took a nap, ever.  It drove me crazy.  I've taken her to pediatricians and I've had workers come to my home...all of them useless...she was prescribed Ritalin as a toddler...I put her on it for a couple weeks and didn't like it....I just dealt with it naturally...I'm not keen with putting kids on medications....so if my reading to her at night helps, I'll do it.  I'm worried about prescription drugs and the development of the child brain...the consequences that could have in the long run.

I have a lot of people who judge me on how I raise my kid....but unlike the most judgeful ones...the ones who make me sick, who don't stick it out and parent but run to the docs to put their kids on prescription sleeping meds, or claim their kid is adhd and pop them a bunch of pills because "No one understands how difficult it is".....look at these morons....I get it, I know how hard it is, but I don't shove prescription pills down my kids throat!

The worst is them telling me "I don't have my kid on a schedule".....Yeah, she's not on a schedule cause I don't give her prescription sleeping pills like you do! These people are unbelievable!  All these prescription pills to these kids between the ages of 7-12....I seriously wonder how all these pills will affect them 10 years from now?

Poor girl, I had insomnia for a long time too. Would only get 4 hours a night, and its close to that again. Of course I dont have my good herb like I use to due to finances lol.

Thats awesome on the singing and drama! My teacher wanted me in drama class, WISH I had done it, may have my dream job now. Back then, drama was for nerds lol.

I loved reading at her age, was mostly Stephen King.

I dont blame you one bit on the meds! Fuck the haters! They tried that shit on my son, saying ADHD. I refused the meds, but the wife said to try it. I finally gave in, but after 2 weeks of him being a zombie I said fuck this shit! Eventually things worked out. What I think was going on, was the teachers. If he had a good teacher, he got good grades, the teachers that didnt give a shit, he would have bad grades. I would be a damn good teacher if I were one lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

I try doing it Eminem style but regardless, I suck..it's still funny tho. Lol  was your son chill?  I like fuckin with Lo sometimes but sometimes she freaks out...must be a girl thing??   As for the kung foo sounds...we do that too....she actually finds it funny and does it back...sometimes it becomes a contest..lol

Oh no, not Eminem style lol. Some of his are ok, but he sounds too repetitive and comes off sounding like an annoying Roger Rabbit for some reason to me lol. At least you making funny lol.

My son would hate me for fucking with him lol, but he always smiled in the end. I loved hiding and scaring the fuck out of him lol. Or scare him in general. Like when he was little, that movie The Grudge scared him. I snuck in his room one night at the foot of the bed with a long black wig on, started making that gutteral noise while raising up lol. Scared the hell out of him lol, but its a funny memory we look back on lol.

Too funny on the kung fu sounds lol! Love it.

I got a picture of us, where I had some old white shirts I was gonna toss. But instead we put them on, and ripped them off like Hulk Hogan. Pretty funny  :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I remember when I went away for work...my mom was taking care of Lo...I actually recorded myself singing and my mom would play it for her at bed time.  I love my kid!

If you don't mind me asking, how old is  your daughter?

Eleven.  But the recorded singing was when she was seven.

Do you sing and read to her to encourage her to read on her own?

She's actually a pretty good singer herself, she sings in talent shows in front of an audience and is starting to get into drama.  Yes she does read on her own, she has a book on the go right now.  Reads mostly in school and after school for a bit.  She's just never been able to sleep, even as a new born, she was always awake....as a toddler never took a nap, ever.  It drove me crazy.  I've taken her to pediatricians and I've had workers come to my home...all of them useless...she was prescribed Ritalin as a toddler...I put her on it for a couple weeks and didn't like it....I just dealt with it naturally...I'm not keen with putting kids on medications....so if my reading to her at night helps, I'll do it.  I'm worried about prescription drugs and the development of the child brain...the consequences that could have in the long run.

I have a lot of people who judge me on how I raise my kid....but unlike the most judgeful ones...the ones who make me sick, who don't stick it out and parent but run to the docs to put their kids on prescription sleeping meds, or claim their kid is adhd and pop them a bunch of pills because "No one understands how difficult it is".....look at these morons....I get it, I know how hard it is, but I don't shove prescription pills down my kids throat!

The worst is them telling me "I don't have my kid on a schedule".....Yeah, she's not on a schedule cause I don't give her prescription sleeping pills like you do! These people are unbelievable!  All these prescription pills to these kids between the ages of 7-12....I seriously wonder how all these pills will affect them 10 years from now?

Poor girl, I had insomnia for a long time too. Would only get 4 hours a night, and its close to that again. Of course I dont have my good herb like I use to due to finances lol.

Thats awesome on the singing and drama! My teacher wanted me in drama class, WISH I had done it, may have my dream job now. Back then, drama was for nerds lol.

I loved reading at her age, was mostly Stephen King.

I dont blame you one bit on the meds! Fuck the haters! They tried that shit on my son, saying ADHD. I refused the meds, but the wife said to try it. I finally gave in, but after 2 weeks of him being a zombie I said fuck this shit! Eventually things worked out. What I think was going on, was the teachers. If he had a good teacher, he got good grades, the teachers that didnt give a shit, he would have bad grades. I would be a damn good teacher if I were one lol.

I know.  People love to be seen as powerful, better than everyone else.....everyone thinks no one can parent like they can or their kid is simply just the best in the world...it's common behaviour....all kids are special and we are all different for a reason, we can't all be the same.   I don't talk to many people anymore...it's always the same...."I'm better than you...and so are my kids!"....Thx for the comedy show, now go medicate yourselves and fuck off...

And yes those drugs turn kids into zombies....I didn't like it at all.  If I did it and still doing it without meds, why can't they? Oh but they can't....you know, if you get your kid diagnosed with something and feed them meds, you can apply for some kind of government disability shit for them and get money every month from the government for it....I know a few who are doing this and I think it's disgusting...you can even apply and go back years for their disability and get a lump sum....and what do you think the money is spent on? Yeah that's right...shit for themselves....furniture, a car, booze....pathetic....I could never do that.

The teachers today do have an effect on kids.  Not many are good.  I've had my share of problems with teachers, principal and school board...all pathetic...nothing you can do really....my kid just got ignored, so I made it a point to specifically give them a hard time....I can play that game too, and so can you.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"

I try doing it Eminem style but regardless, I suck..it's still funny tho. Lol  was your son chill?  I like fuckin with Lo sometimes but sometimes she freaks out...must be a girl thing??   As for the kung foo sounds...we do that too....she actually finds it funny and does it back...sometimes it becomes a contest..lol

Oh no, not Eminem style lol. Some of his are ok, but he sounds too repetitive and comes off sounding like an annoying Roger Rabbit for some reason to me lol. At least you making funny lol.

My son would hate me for fucking with him lol, but he always smiled in the end. I loved hiding and scaring the fuck out of him lol. Or scare him in general. Like when he was little, that movie The Grudge scared him. I snuck in his room one night at the foot of the bed with a long black wig on, started making that gutteral noise while raising up lol. Scared the hell out of him lol, but its a funny memory we look back on lol.

Too funny on the kung fu sounds lol! Love it.

I got a picture of us, where I had some old white shirts I was gonna toss. But instead we put them on, and ripped them off like Hulk Hogan. Pretty funny  :laugh:

The grudge, that's funny! I can't do scary stuff to mine...she'll remind me everyday for the rest of my life...I dunno if she has nightmares or just under stress about somethings, but if I did that, she'd punch me...so I'm not taking a chance!

She's really into slime....I think it's a relaxation thing....

Blazor

I know.  People love to be seen as powerful, better than everyone else.....everyone thinks no one can parent like they can or their kid is simply just the best in the world...it's common behaviour....all kids are special and we are all different for a reason, we can't all be the same.   I don't talk to many people anymore...it's always the same...."I'm better than you...and so are my kids!"....Thx for the comedy show, now go medicate yourselves and fuck off...

And yes those drugs turn kids into zombies....I didn't like it at all.  If I did it and still doing it without meds, why can't they? Oh but they can't....you know, if you get your kid diagnosed with something and feed them meds, you can apply for some kind of government disability shit for them and get money every month from the government for it....I know a few who are doing this and I think it's disgusting...you can even apply and go back years for their disability and get a lump sum....and what do you think the money is spent on? Yeah that's right...shit for themselves....furniture, a car, booze....pathetic....I could never do that.

The teachers today do have an effect on kids.  Not many are good.  I've had my share of problems with teachers, principal and school board...all pathetic...nothing you can do really....my kid just got ignored, so I made it a point to specifically give them a hard time....I can play that game too, and so can you.

Oh I know, they take the easy way out of parenting with a pill. Bunch of horse shit, kids are kids. Raise 'em right or they turn rotten. Mine turned out good for the most part. Hes in that "Mr. Know it all" teen phase and does what he wants (hes 19).

Man oh man, I HATE that crap too. My sister was a good example. My nephew had a check coming for around $1400, she spent it all on Victoria Secret, tattoos, hair and nails, car, and then deny him being able to get his learners permit cause "he needed to work for it", drives me insane! Well, she got use to it, and he started getting the check this month, she dont, and he'll get it for a few more months. Now she screwed and I laugh HAHAHA. Hate how she mooching off my aunt now.

Lol, oh I played that game with teachers right back too! They hated me too lol.

Blazor

The grudge, that's funny! I can't do scary stuff to mine...she'll remind me everyday for the rest of my life...I dunno if she has nightmares or just under stress about somethings, but if I did that, she'd punch me...so I'm not taking a chance!

She's really into slime....I think it's a relaxation thing....

Oh Im still reminded too lol. My gf is a puncher lol, I have to be careful when I scare her lol. The trick is to run before the punch lands lol. Or block and start tickling lol.

Aww, she prolly in middle school, it is a lil more stressful than elementary. Im sure there is other stuff too. Getting lost in a book like she does helps some, trust me  ac_smile

Slime? Thats interesting lol.