The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

From out my back door...

Started by Bricktop, December 28, 2017, 12:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I miss Bricltop's wildlife pictures.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"Honestly Bricktop, I dont think I want to know what comes out your "back door"  :laugh:

That's what I thought of too, lol was quite hesitant to open the thread at first.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"We have a family in the bushland behind us...

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4588/38637481014_6c1096e8d5_z.jpg">

Beautiful little animal.

Now I'm jealous again, lol.

Frood

Foxes are considered a noxious pest here. Except by the bleeding hearts.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Foxes are considered a noxious pest here. Except by the bleeding hearts.

But if I get to choose I still rather have some fauna running around, since my family and I moved to our new house the only visitor we got was this plump and cute little quail, wonder did the little guy got abducted as a house pet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Foxes are considered a noxious pest here. Except by the bleeding hearts.

But if I get to choose I still rather have some fauna running around, since my family and I moved to our new house the only visitor we got was this plump and cute little quail, wonder did the little guy got abducted as a house pet.

There are wild quail in Southern Ontario?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

There shouldn't be any that I know of or ever seen one until we moved to another house.  Though I think Bobwhite quails are one of the local wild quails that resides in Ontario, since I have a licence to own one as a pet.  They're super cute but unfortunately people use them as game birds/shooting targets.

Anonymous

There shouldn't be any that I know of or ever seen one until we moved to another house.  Though I think Bobwhite quails are one of the local wild quails that resides in Ontario, since I have a licence to own one as a pet.  They're super cute but unfortunately people use them as game birds/shooting targets.

You need a license to own them?

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Unfortunately yea since they're not considered as a domestic pet, but classified as a wild bird in captivity.  Though ppl sell them just to shoot at for fun, sometimes I dun get it why someone could kill something so cute and beautiful.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Unfortunately yea since they're not considered as a domestic pet, but classified as a wild bird in captivity.  Though ppl sell them just to shoot at for fun, sometimes I dun get it why someone could kill something so cute and beautiful.  ac_unsure

People eat rabbits and they are cute.

Zetsu

People eat rabbits and they are cute.

That's true too, though I don't get it either to be honest.  I mean dwarf rabbits makes great pets for everyone.

Frood

They still taste good in a stew.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"They still taste good in a stew.

Lol, Shen might not like it.  And Dinky you still haven't proved to us you're a women.  ac_blush

Frood

Lol, Shen might not like it.  And Dinky you still haven't proved to us you're a women.  ac_blush

Hold your breath for me while I prepare the evidence.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Smart Ass!!