The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I want to sleep!!

Started by Berry Sweet, December 28, 2017, 02:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Don't u work tomorrow?  Won't you be tired and still drunk?

Angry White Male

I'm on vacation until the 2nd!

Didn't you figure this out?

Berry Sweet

You're always up late tho.  I've taken the privilege of not thinking of anyone else and their needs (except Lo's) these days....it has done wonders for me!  Ann entire weight has been lifted and a new me is shifting into place.

Berry Sweet

My legs feel so soft.  My pillows are perfectly cold...I I love cold pillows!

Angry White Male

Why don't you and LO come over?  I'll pay for the cab!~

realgrimm

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I just said that dinky cause it seemed Mel missed the point..

https://78.media.tumblr.com/db6bf74480c8d6a995df4b844785b962/tumblr_p1oh08V2Hp1ris16so1_400.gif">

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" I NEED more than 3-4 hours of sleep per day....what to Do???

2-3 hrs a night if I'm lucky here also , I used a heady hash to try to initiate a sleep state but tend to only fall asleep for the high..45-1hr.. mine usaully last almost 2 weeks till I really medicate and pass out 5-7hrs straight but its still not really sleep just passing out from exhaustion ..

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't like drinking.  It dehydrated me and makes me thirsty the next day.  Plus I got a kid in my place, and tonight she has friends so it's not gonna happen.  And I don't feel like cannabis tonight.

I'm about to get into the children's Nyquil....

Take a night cap..

Workout a couple of hours during the day and take like two beers before you go to sleep.

Works like a charm..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm not one to get drunk.  And I don't do drugs.  I only use pot to sleep.  I don't classify pot as a drug.  It has no side effects and I can benefit in many ways.  Mostly I prefer to eat it.

In baked goods?

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"[

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" I NEED more than 3-4 hours of sleep per day....what to Do???

2-3 hrs a night if I'm lucky here also , I used a heady hash to try to initiate a sleep state but tend to only fall asleep for the high..45-1hr.. mine usaully last almost 2 weeks till I really medicate and pass out 5-7hrs straight but its still not really sleep just passing out from exhaustion ..

Same here, I only get a GOOD 4 hours. Toss in 15 minute intervals after that. Sometimes even start sleeping good right before the alarm goes off, that sucks. Maybe its my internal clock out of whack. Cause nights with my lady I only get 4 hours anyway.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

Thankfully having trouble sleeping has never really been  an issue for me.  I think the closet I've had to insomnia has been during periods of unemployment, when working I cherish every minute spent in bed on my days off.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thankfully having trouble sleeping has never really been  an issue for me.  I think the closet I've had to insomnia has been during periods of unemployment, when working I cherish every minute spent in bed on my days off.   :laugh:

Come out of the closet SCOUSE.

:laugh:

Aryan

Closest, I meant CLOSEST!!!

Damn, my reputation could have been in tatters then!  :shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Closest, I meant CLOSEST!!!

Damn, my reputation could have been in tatters then!  :shock:

You are gay.. :D

Just be straight with us.

Aryan

Shut up homo!  ac_beating