The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I want to sleep!!

Started by Berry Sweet, December 28, 2017, 02:53:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I thought I had a good schedule going for a while...I was sleeping ok....the last week has been dumb...I was so tired yesterday I crashed in bed at 11pm, basically pushing it...but woke up at 2am and that was it....I'm worried I'll wake up at a dumb hour again....I hate not being able to sleep, but I'm glad I'm not on sleep meds anymore....but I NEED more than 3-4 hours of sleep per day....what to Do???

Angry White Male

I don't sleep well either, and the sleep meds most Doktors prescribe today are too weak for me, if they even give them to me at all, so I drink!

Drink enough, and you can sleep!

(Also, reason #289 for which I will NEVER visit a 'Doctor' again in my life, ever, as long as I live in this shithole Gulag called Canada.  Eight months to see a Shrink was The End for me).

Berry Sweet

I don't like drinking.  It dehydrated me and makes me thirsty the next day.  Plus I got a kid in my place, and tonight she has friends so it's not gonna happen.  And I don't feel like cannabis tonight.

I'm about to get into the children's Nyquil....

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm about to get into the children's Nyquil....

Welcome to Canada, Mexico of the North...

NyQuil is best, if that's what you have on hand.  Just drink the whole bottle, and try to clear your mind.

Frood

Take a hot bath, wrap up in towels, and slip into bed.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

The whole bottle is a bit much.  Surprisingly, my mind is clear....best I've ever been.  So I should be able to sleep.  So weird.  I already took 2 supersleeps....if worse comes to worse, I do have some muscle relaxants...but I keep them for when I really need them...I took one last week in early evening cause my back and neck kept ceasing and I knocked out cold at 7pm on the couch....woke up at midnight to Lo sitting next to me smiling and munching on something...like damn kid!  Why didn't you go to bed???  I figured that out thru her smile...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Take a hot bath, wrap up in towels, and slip into bed.

No.  Once I get in, I never get out.  Gimme a book and I'll be in there for 3 hours.

It's hot enough in here right now...heats cranked all I got is a sheet and thin blanket....and my 4 fav pillows.

Angry White Male

With a kid, you have to be careful.

Me?  I can use whatever means I need to sleep, and that usually requires some drinking!

I am 100% drug free, and will remain that way until I die.

Berry Sweet

I'm not one to get drunk.  And I don't do drugs.  I only use pot to sleep.  I don't classify pot as a drug.  It has no side effects and I can benefit in many ways.  Mostly I prefer to eat it.

Angry White Male

I've smoked in the past.  Just wasn't for me.

Will say that it can help with sleep also, if you have some on hand.

Berry Sweet

I have a bag and it does make me tired but I don't want any tonight, that's the problem.

Angry White Male

Well, in the past when I've smoked a few pulls off a joint, I went to sleep easily enough, but the mind has to be ready for sleep.

I am not a good sleeper naturally (nor was my ex), so you do what you have to do!

Berry Sweet

So I rolled over and fell asleep around 12:30am....and I woke at 2:30am....been trying to go back to sleep since then....it's just after 3am.....this is seriously fusterating....I have a headache now....

Berry Sweet

So fuck this....If I stay up all night, again, I'm going to get sick.  So I took a pee, which was fabulous cause I'm most likely to drink another litre of water here....I took an Advil and a muscle relaxant....I should be sleeping in an hour at least.  Kids are zonked out, so all's good.  I pray for sleep!

Angry White Male

Come to my house.

Super quiet, and I'll give you a message also.