Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Internet Personality vs Real Life

Started by Wazzzup, December 29, 2017, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Is your interent personality the same as your real life personality?

If so, which is the real you?

Why does internet anonimity encourage people to behave differently than they would otherwise?

Do these memes ring true in your internet experience?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/social-issues-forum-online_personal-troll-trolling-cyberbullies-tcrn1840_low.jpg">

https://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/uncat/dickwad-theory.jpg">

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2014/02/140214_CDESK_MachiavellianTraits.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg">

Anonymous

I am the same lovable barrel wash guzzling redneck in real life.

Blazor

No different here, Im still full of smileys in real life too lol  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"No different here, Im still full of smileys in real life too lol  :laugh:

I like beating up people in real life. Hard to do that on a forum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"No different here, Im still full of smileys in real life too lol  :laugh:

Hard for me to Photochop fuckers in real life too lol, unless I already know them.

Anonymous

My online persona is diiferent than who I am in real life. I almost never discuss sensitive topics unless I really know a person. Online I don't mind getting in people's faces.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

You´ll end up dead in here..

Its not because you are a loser but because some1 always brings a gun or a knife to a fight in here..

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"My online persona is diiferent than who I am in real life. I almost never discuss sensitive topics unless I really know a person. Online I don't mind getting in people's faces.

Same here.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"My online persona is diiferent than who I am in real life. I almost never discuss sensitive topics unless I really know a person. Online I don't mind getting in people's faces.

Same here.

Not me, if people cant handle me, I dont associate with them. My dad was prolly one of the only exceptions. I HAD to stay neutral with him, cause he quit talking to the rest of the family already that was pro Trump at the time lol. I tried to reason with him why Hilary was the worse option though.

Anonymous

In real life I walk away from foolish comments.

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"

Same here.

Not me, if people cant handle me, I dont associate with them. My dad was prolly one of the only exceptions. I HAD to stay neutral with him, cause he quit talking to the rest of the family already that was pro Trump at the time lol. I tried to reason with him why Hilary was the worse option though.

My family used to roll their eyes at things I said 20 years ago. Now they've mostly come around.

Here's to another 20 years of waiting.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Anonymous

I suppose seoulbro is pretty close to what ****** *** is like. The topics I discuss here are the same ones I talk about at the club house or the sports bar. Now at the office I am careful about the subjects I bring up or take part in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Same here.

I know what you mean Blazor..

There's someone on this forum I would never discuss a certain political topic with in real life.

@realAzhyaAryola

In real life I am professional, decent, respectful to others, behave with decorum, never call people names, and never say a curse word.

In here, I want to be an asshole and curse and call others names like most of you. :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]