The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Germany's Tough New Social Media Law Punishes Offensive Posts With Fines Of Up To $60 Million

Started by realgrimm, January 04, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"Cults are horrible things to watch in action

SCOUSE is the first person I've ever seen who blindly follows cults..

With other posters, like Romero they were extremely ideological.

Now I know you're trolling....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"We found one of the best done TV series we have ever seen

Season 1 - got fully into how ugly islamic supremacy is - a good public service

Season 2 - made us too sad to watch it - Progs got to them after season 1

It is about a nazi plot to bomb Berlin and blame it on poor little islam ..... suddenly the "victim"

Just one example of 1000s where progs use the ugliness of nazism to sell there wares to the public

He doesn't see that because that's not what they programmed him for. If there is one Ashkenazi Jew in a crowd of ten thousand progs that's all he sees.

Libtards come in all races and ethnicities, but let's face it, most are white.

Most of them, yes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc"We found one of the best done TV series we have ever seen

Season 1 - got fully into how ugly islamic supremacy is - a good public service

Season 2 - made us too sad to watch it - Progs got to them after season 1

It is about a nazi plot to bomb Berlin and blame it on poor little islam ..... suddenly the "victim"

Just one example of 1000s where progs use the ugliness of nazism to sell there wares to the public

He doesn't see that because that's not what they programmed him for. If there is one Ashkenazi Jew in a crowd of ten thousand progs that's all he sees.

Libtards come in all races and ethnicities, but let's face it, most are white.

Most of them, yes.

The reason of course is x-tianity. Whether you believe in it or not, it has 1.5 millennia of deeply ingrained social conditioning on Europeans. It is to Westerners what Confucianism is to Easterners.

Angry White Male

White western kids are taught to think the way they do from young on.  Taught in schools, taught in the media...

Western people weren't always stupid.  In fact, they are quite smart, but anyone can be socially conditioned.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"Yes. He cannot see what the nazi cult is  doing to help the prog / islamic incursion plan

I too  find it difficult to know what side of the spectrum SCOUSE is on..

With Herman, cc, Shen Li,  Wazzzup and iron horse jockey I know they are consistently on the right on certain issues..

But, SCOUSE is in both left and right camps....a bit different.

There are many who think politics is a V shape

I believe it to be a circle--the extreme right and left hate each other viscerally, BUT they actually have a lot in common.

">

When it comes to Israel Scouse's views are no different than black lives matter, antifi and George Soros.  The absolute worst of the left.

Wazzzup

BTW Scouse's inference that Jews are behind Germany's new speech law is flawed from the get go.   the laws were instituted first and foremost to protect Muslims (NOT Jews) from being criticized.

And the most obvious instance ot usage of this law so far was to go after a woman who complained about muslims in cologne sexually assaulting German women.  Jews have NOTHING to do with it.

I believe IHJ was the first to post about it

[size=150]Populist Leader First Casualty of New German Law Censoring Free Speech[/size]

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/02/populist-leader-first-casualty-of-new-german-law-censoring-free-speech/">http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01 ... ee-speech/">http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/02/populist-leader-first-casualty-of-new-german-law-censoring-free-speech/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW Scouse's inference that Jews are behind Germany's new speech law is flawed from the get go.   the laws were instituted first and foremost to protect Muslims (NOT Jews) from being criticized.

And the most obvious instance ot usage of this law so far was to go after a woman who complained about muslims in cologne sexually assaulting German women.  Jews have NOTHING to do with it.

I believe IHJ was the first to post about it

We know this brother.