The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Germany's Tough New Social Media Law Punishes Offensive Posts With Fines Of Up To $60 Million

Started by realgrimm, January 04, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

All cultist see all others as clueless

That's what cults are ... that's what they do to people
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"All cultist see all others as clueless

You need to explain how being a pro white nationalist is helping the left and muslims.   :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"Yes. He cannot see what the nazi cult is  doing to help the prog / islamic incursion plan

I too  find it difficult to know what side of the spectrum SCOUSE is on..

With Herman, cc, Shen Li,  Wazzzup and iron horse jockey I know they are consistently on the right on certain issues..

But, SCOUSE is in both left and right camps....a bit different.

He's not actually in the "left" camp - Nazis are hard right  .. EXTREMELY hard core right!!

It's just that  hard right nazis are inadvertantly helping" / strengthening the prog / islamic incursion plan

Cults blind people as to the effects of their ugly cult

With yourself, Herman, Wazzzup and iron horse jockey there is consistency..

Whether we agree or not, all of you have identified what you believe is the biggest problems facing the West and never waiver..

SCOUSE will side with people in different camps because it is not about ideology with him, it's about people.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "cc"Yes. He cannot see what the nazi cult is  doing to help the prog / islamic incursion plan

I too  find it difficult to know what side of the spectrum SCOUSE is on..

With Herman, cc, Shen Li,  Wazzzup and iron horse jockey I know they are consistently on the right on certain issues..

But, SCOUSE is in both left and right camps....a bit different.

He's not actually in the "left" camp - Nazis are hard right  .. EXTREMELY hard core right!!

It's just that  hard right nazis are inadvertantly helping" / strengthening the prog / islamic incursion plan

Cults blind people as to the effects of their ugly cult

With yourself, Herman, Wazzzup and iron horse jockey there is consistency..

Whether we agree or not, all of you have identified what you believe is the biggest problems facing the West and never waiver..

SCOUSE will side with people in different camps because it is not about ideology with him, it's about people.

It's about race, the white race.  

The left/right crap is irrelevant in comparison, especially when Jews have infiltrated both sides.

cc

Quote is not about ideology with him, it's about people
I disagree on that

Nazi White supremacy is as ugly an ideology as exists ... with one obvious exception

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"All cultist see all others as clueless

Zionism certainly has done that to you....

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"I disagree  a nazi view is "about people"

Nazi White supremacy is as ugly an ideology as exists ... with one obvious exception

So being pro white is 'ugly'? Very telling indeed.......

In fact, it's YOU who sounds like a 'Progtard', not me.  :icon_wink:

cc

We found one of the best done TV series we have ever seen

Season 1 - got fully into how ugly islamic supremacy is - a good public service

Season 2 - made us too sad to watch it - Progs got to them after season 1

It is about a nazi plot to bomb Berlin just before an election and blame it on poor little islam ..... suddenly the islam is the "victim" thanks to nazis

Just one example of 1000s where progs use the ugliness of nazism to sell there wares to the public

Berlin Station on Super Channel - Check it out - Homeland went the same route - From 24 to Designated Survivor the same

The brute ugliness of Nazism is used to make people feel sympathy for islamic supremacists daily and everywhere in the West

Odinson

Media just sometimes forgets to mention the rapists ethnicity..

The good and helpful people just correct that mistake by posting the perps ethnic background and name.

There is no harm in that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We found one of the best done TV series we have ever seen

It is about a nazi plot to bomb Berlin and blame it on poor little islam ..... suddenly the "victim"

Just one example of 1000s where progs use the ugliness of nazism to sell there wares to the public

He doesn't see that because that's not what they programmed him for. If there is one Ashkenazi Jew in a crowd of ten thousand progs that's all he sees.

Aryan

You're talking about a TV series? I'd say it's more precise to say that 'Jews' got to it after season 2, rather than 'Progs', because they have a knack for doing that, the Walking Dead being a prime example. They sniff out the shekels being generated from a popular show.  

Just about all 'Nazi' references made in TV shows have come from Jewish minds due to their obsession with keeping the Hitler boogeyman alive.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

It is about a nazi plot to bomb Berlin and blame it on poor little islam ..... suddenly the "victim"

He doesn't see that because that's not what they programmed him for. If there is one Ashkenazi Jew in a crowd of ten thousand progs that's all he sees.

Because Progressive leftism is Cultural Marxsim, a Jewish ideology.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Libtards come in all races and ethnicities, but let's face it, most are white.

cc

Cults are horrible things to watch in action

I've never watched a debilitating cult in action before - but my virginity in that area is now gone forever now

!! Without Ad Homs, they'd be dead

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Cults are horrible things to watch in action

SCOUSE is the first person I've ever seen who blindly follows cults..

With other posters, like Romero they were extremely ideological.