The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Germany's Tough New Social Media Law Punishes Offensive Posts With Fines Of Up To $60 Million

Started by realgrimm, January 04, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

QuoteNo, no it's for all the Jewish refugees that are pouring into Germany and raping women and girls.

The buggers!!!

All should be shot when they try to enter at the borders
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Anyone who refuses to admit that Jewish influence is behind this is an idiot.    

Time to have an open debate on International Jewry anyone?   ac_unsure

This is counterproductive Scouse. Progtards are behind this. Their current favourite victim to save are muslims just as Wazzzup said.

Exactly right.  Scouse, this law was enacted specifically for Muslims.  it has nothing to do with jews.  The left threw Jews over for Muslims, their new BFF, long ago.

Surely  you must see how Jews are punishing Germany for WW2?

What is happening in Germany is their plan for  the whole of Europe.

true the left is manipulating germany through guilt because of its past. BUT Similar tricks (white colonial guilt etc) are being used against France, England, Belgium, Poland etc many of which fought against Germany in WW2.

Fella, it is isn't just the left, Jews collectively have a severe burning hatred for Germany, or more precisely 'white' Germany.

Progtards have a hatred for all Western civilization, not just Germany. Look at how fucked Canada, France, Belgium and Sweden are.

Have you not learned that yet from the RW's, rohomo's, Harry's, mimi's, soon's, edward's, kuklinski's, blurt's and peaches of this world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Anyone who refuses to admit that Jewish influence is behind this is an idiot.    

This is counterproductive Scouse. Progtards are behind this. Their current favourite victim to save are muslims just as Wazzzup said.

Exactly right.  Scouse, this law was enacted specifically for Muslims.  it has nothing to do with jews.  The left threw Jews over for Muslims, their new BFF, long ago.

No, no it's for all the Jewish refugees that are pouring into Germany and raping women and girls.

Yeah, and who has promoted and lobbied for the whole refugees welcome crap? Let me guess, it's all white liberals, not a single Jew among em?  :001_rolleyes:

PROGTARDS

cc

Exactly - Progs - whether Xian, Jewish, atheist, islamics jumping on board with their useful idiots  or otherwise

Aryan

Surely  you must see how Jews are punishing Germany for WW2?

What is happening in Germany is their plan for  the whole of Europe.

true the left is manipulating germany through guilt because of its past. BUT Similar tricks (white colonial guilt etc) are being used against France, England, Belgium, Poland etc many of which fought against Germany in WW2.

Fella, it is isn't just the left, Jews collectively have a severe burning hatred for Germany, or more precisely 'white' Germany.

Progtards have a hatred for all Western civilization, not just Germany. Look at how fucked Canada, France, Belgium and Sweden are.

Have you not learned that yet from the RW's, rohomo's, Harry's, mimi's, soon's, edward's, kuklinski's, blurt's and peaches of this world.

Why do you refuse to blame Jews for their role in all this?   :crazy:

Aryan

How about 'JEWISH' Progtards?  :shock:    ac_lmfao

Ooooops, I think CC fainted again!

Anonymous

No, no it's for all the Jewish refugees that are pouring into Germany and raping women and girls.

Yeah, and who has promoted and lobbied for the whole refugees welcome crap? Let me guess, it's all white liberals, not a single Jew among em?  :001_rolleyes:

PROGTARDS

Unfucking believable eh. White progs hate themselves and hate their countries and SCOUSE is hung up on a tiny, vanishing minority conspiracy theory by con artists.

cc

Because I'm not blinded by following a cult?

Again, what part of
QuoteProgs - whether Xian, [size=150]Jewish[/size], atheist, islamics jumping on board with their useful idiots or otherwise

is so difficult to understand?

Aryan

cc

Yet again, again, again
QuoteAgain, what part of
QuoteProgs - whether Xian, [size=200]Jewish[/size], atheist, islamics jumping on board with their useful idiots or otherwise

Wow ... Cults blind people... I'm trying to cut through the cult blinders - can you get it now?

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

PROGTARDS

Unfucking believable eh. White progs hate themselves and hate their countries and SCOUSE is hung up on a tiny, vanishing minority conspiracy theory by con artists.

Yeah, and this 'tiny vanishing minority' wields unrivaled levels of wealth and influence, but of course this makes no difference, and they should be disregarded as being an irrelevance.   :001_rolleyes:

Enough shilling for the Jews Shen, that's CC's job.......

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Because I'm not part of a cult?

Again, what part of
QuoteProgs - whether Xian, [size=150]Jewish[/size], atheist, islamics jumping on board with their useful idiots or otherwise

He sold his soul and all his worldly possessions to con men like Duke and co. He's being used and abused he keeps coming back for more.

I feel sorry for SCOUSE actually. As others have said, he's a gift to Soros' funded libtard orgs.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Yet again, again, again
QuoteAgain, what part of
QuoteProgs - whether Xian, [size=200]Jewish[/size], atheist, islamics jumping on board with their useful idiots or otherwise

Wow ... Cults blind people people

You have never, ever, once been critical of Jews or drawn attention to their influence, Miss Zionist 2018.  

Your agenda and motives on here could not be clearer....

Aryan

It's also very telling how the usual suspects crawl out of the woodwork when the spotlight is shined on Jews and their influence....

cc

Quote from: "cc"Yet again, again, again
QuoteAgain, what part of

Wow ... Cults blind people... I'm trying to cut through the cult blinders - can you get it now?
QuoteI feel sorry for SCOUSE actually. As others have said, he's a gift to Soros' funded libtard orgs.

I do not feel sorry for him. He chooses his cult

But yes, a gift these nazis are to the prog cause