Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Sesame Street is pushing a latino centric agenda on American children

Started by Frood, January 03, 2018, 09:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

And I think it's revolting that they're allowed to do so in such a blatant and arrogant manner. Mando and his latino actor friends need to remind themselves where they now live and the culture they joined instead of trying to subvert it.

English is the go to language. Not Spanish.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And I think it's revolting that they're allowed to do so in such a blatant and arrogant manner. Mando and his latino actor friends need to remind themselves where they now live and the culture they joined instead of trying to subvert it.

They've been doing that for a long time.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And I think it's revolting that they're allowed to do so in such a blatant and arrogant manner. Mando and his latino actor friends need to remind themselves where they now live and the culture they joined instead of trying to subvert it.

Haven't really paid attention to it until now. I've caught bits of different episodes in the past but watched a whole episode just before and it was non stop Spanish and all things latin america.

Responsible parents should turn that crap off and boycott.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Haven't really paid attention to it until now. I've caught bits of different episodes in the past but watched a whole episode just before and it was non stop Spanish and all things latin america.

Responsible parents should turn that crap off and boycott.

TLN is a popular network in the USA, and there are whole areas of that country where Spanish is a reality..

Even in Canada, I heard it's one of our fastest growing languages.

Frood

Blacks, whites, and asians should stop the latinos from taking over.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Blacks, whites, and asians should stop the latinos from taking over.

No..

Its whites against everybody..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Blacks, whites, and asians should stop the latinos from taking over.

Have you ever been to California, Arizona or New Mexico? It's too late.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

We were in Southern California a few years ago..

Lots of Spanish speakers, but lots Asians and African Americans too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

We were in Southern California a few years ago..

Lots of Spanish speakers, but lots Asians and African Americans too.

Everywhere in the states has a significant Spanish speaking population. But, in some regions, it's the de facto official language.

Aryan

The Sesame Street franchise will no doubt have been bought out by rich influential leftist Jews, hence the blatant promotion of non whites.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The Sesame Street franchise will no doubt have been bought out by rich influential leftist Jews, hence the blatant promotion of non whites.

Besides being a non sequitor, it's also not true..

The Carnegie Foundation, and The Ford Foundation are major donors, but the US federal government pays a lot of their bills..

Sesame Street has been incorporating Latino language and culture for a very long time now.

Aryan

Jews have been promoting this sort of shit for decades Fash, whether this particular example is Kosher endorsed or not is irrelevant to be honest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The Sesame Street franchise will no doubt have been bought out by rich influential leftist Jews, hence the blatant promotion of non whites.

Besides being a non sequitor, it's also not true..

The Carnegie Foundation, and The Ford Foundation are major donors, but the US federal government pays a lot of their bills..

Sesame Street has been incorporating Latino language and culture for a very long time now.

You are wasting keystrokes on a paranoid waste of 02.

Anonymous

I don't blame Sesame Street for going after the Spanish language market. Thanks to progs helping illegal immigration, that is where the growth is.

@realAzhyaAryola

Speaking of Latinos, I so appreciate a Latino who speaks English very well. Bravo!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]