Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Whats IN Your WATER?

Started by realgrimm, January 06, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mine has no chlorine tastes...but maybe ad a lemon slice to your water.

Mostly in spring and summer, I keep berry filled water in the fridge...it's very yummy.

The filter removes it and other contaminants.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

I've used filters before...mostly it was the men I was dating that used it, bunch of weirdos....I see no difference.

Angry White Male

Ours is mildly chlorinated, but not too bad.  Chlorine should evaporate very quickly when water is exposed to air...

Frood

Those Brita filters are a joke.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Ours is mildly chlorinated, but not too bad.  Chlorine should evaporate very quickly when water is exposed to air...

That is true.  I let water sit in buckets for a few days so all the chlorine evaporates when I do a water change in my fish tank.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Those Brita filters are a joke.

Thats what im sayin.  Theyre bullshit and over priced.

Angry White Male

Ya, apparently Chlorine should off-gas within 24 hours.  Chloramine, on the other hand, is different...

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Those Brita filters are a joke.

Thats what im sayin.  Theyre bullshit and over priced.

Ceramic filters with added charcoal are the bees knees.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We use a countertop water filter which is fitted into the faucet for drinking water.

I've seen something like that before..

My husband gets the 18.9 litre jugs of water from work.

Anonymous

Odinson

The drinking water here is pumped from springs..

Water fit for kings...

The saudis buy our water.

Frood

Except Odi can only drink his in a sippy cup.  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Except Odi can only drink his in a sippy cup.  :001_tongue:

It's the only thing he can get his little girly hands around.

Odinson

I have a 1 cup glass which I fill with cheap vodka :

Blazor

My water is on a community well, its fed off a spring. The thing that sucks, they dump WAY too much chlorine in it. If I boil water, there is a white residue in the pot from it. I can smell it when I shower, and it dries my skin out. I dont drink it. I buy Deer Park jugs and bottles to cook with and drink. The Deer Park North America one is suppose to be one of the last ones that dont use fluoride. Fluoride is bad too, and its added to the city water. Would like to eventually get a reverse osmosis system added to filter out all the crap in my water.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.