Started by realgrimm, January 06, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Welcome to Toronto

">

:beurk:

Berry Sweet

A buddy of mine from the UK posted this...I told him about the crap water of Toronto and Montreal...he was shocked and said but it Canada, you guys are the supreme for the best country in the world...its a shame how Canada hides behind their name.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"A buddy of mine from the UK posted this...I told him about the crap water of Toronto and Montreal...he was shocked and said but it Canada, you guys are the supreme for the best country in the world...its a shame how Canada hides behind their name.

But, that water was likely an extremely unusual event Berry..

During the great Southern Alberta flood, tap water in parts of Calgary was like that for a short time.

Angry White Male

Best tap water in the world, 2017:

Village of Montpelier, OH's water came in first judged as the Best Municipal Water in the World.

Emporia, KS took second place while the City of Hamilton, OH won the bronze.

Metropolitan Water District of Southern California placed 4th and Independence, MO, 5th.

mugwump

We never let Winnipeg water touch our lips without going through Brita first.

Angry White Male

I'm lucky here...  Greater Vancouver water supply is pretty decent.  Maybe not best in the world, but certainly up there...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "mugwump"We never let Winnipeg water touch our lips without going through Brita first.

I can imagine Winnipeg water is pure native piss.  Brita is useless.

Angry White Male

Too many Indians in win-a-pig...

Frood

We use a countertop water filter which is fitted into the faucet for drinking water.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

I drink from the tap.  It's fine.  I never drink bottled water, it tastes sandy and stale.

Frood

I can't stand chlorine tastes in my water.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I buy bottled water, but that's mostly to take with me to work in the summer...

Berry Sweet

Mine has no chlorine tastes...but maybe ad a lemon slice to your water.

Mostly in spring and summer, I keep berry filled water in the fridge...it's very yummy.