Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:34:56 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

I was REALLY drunk last night...

Started by Angry White Male, January 07, 2018, 12:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Herman"Mel, you are little guy. But that bullshitting wanker odinson is even smaller and weaker than you. It would take me less than ten seconds to put you both of you fairies in the emergency room.

What if I grab you by the throat.. How can you break free before you faint?

If you had a friend, I'd tell you to bring him. You can't reach that high f@ggot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Mel, you are little guy. But that bullshitting wanker odinson is even smaller and weaker than you. It would take me less than ten seconds to put you both of you fairies in the emergency room.

If you had a friend, I'd tell you to bring him. You can't reach that high f@ggot.

Little coward boy couldn't get his tiny hands around your wrists let alone your neck.

I'd pay money to watch you kick the effeminate little turd's ass. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Angry White Male

Chum Li, is it true that you're a coal burner?  Isn't that frowned upon in Asian culture?

Odinson

I just fight in a smaller weight-class.

I'd be killed if you fell on me.

Anonymous

Like Fashionista.

Anonymous

Like Fashionista.

Herman, you give odinson exactly what trolls like him and Joe want.....attention.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Like Fashionista.

Herman, you give odinson exactly what trolls like him and Joe want.....attention.

I really dont want his attention.. He spams every thread I post on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Little Odinson"

Like Fashionista.

You are the spammer..

Every single thread with baloney yourself..

Herman gets tired of it and wants to beat you up..

In fact, you don't start threads, you just spam others.

Odinson

Like Fashionista.

You are the spammer..

I talk about snowing my house and he starts spamming.. What the hell...  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Like Fashionista.

You are the spammer..

Of course. Who the hell wants to post about anything with some bullshitting little wanker yelling look at me, I can't get a woman to talk to me.

Seriously, I am getting really pissed off about this. This is why I want to beat the shit out of him. Take me a few seconds.

Odinson

Like Fashionista.

You are the spammer..

Of course. Who the hell wants to post about anything with some bullshitting little wanker yelling look at me, I can't get a woman to talk to me.

Seriously, I am getting really pissed off about this. This is why I want to beat the shit out of him. Take me a few seconds.

I should take some testomax.. I have too much estrogen and thats why I care about silly things.

Anonymous

Even a bullshitter can tell the truth once in a while. ac_toofunny

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, you give odinson exactly what trolls like him and Joe want.....attention.

Why give trolls such a hard time?  First you fly off the handle with Joe, calling him a 70 year old troll before banning him...

I thought you were a good Christian?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Herman, you give odinson exactly what trolls like him and Joe want.....attention.

Why give trolls such a hard time?  First you fly off the handle with Joe, calling him a 70 year old troll before banning him...

Joe is not banned.

ac_boring

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Joe is not banned.

ac_boring

Mel was whining on VF you banned him. Man, I swear Mel and Josephine are the same lady.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview