Replies: 10332
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:34:56 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

I was REALLY drunk last night...

Started by Angry White Male, January 07, 2018, 12:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

And decided to PM my ex bitch on FaceBook.

You all KNOW how I am when I'm extremely intoxicated.  I'm not a bad guy, but some don't quite know how to handle me.

She actually replied back.  I should let her go, but we both seem unable to do so.

I wish the Jew Power would kick in, and give me the Jew Strength to make best decisions...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And decided to PM my ex bitch on FaceBook.

You all KNOW how I am when I'm extremely intoxicated.  I'm not a bad guy, but some don't quite know how to handle me.

She actually replied back.  I should let her go, but we both seem unable to do so.

I wish the Jew Power would kick in, and give me the Jew Strength to make best decisions...

SCOUSE is the only member with juden power .  :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Congratulations

Don't be afraid of your heritage, Fash.  It is what it is, and it's something that you've had no control over...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Congratulations

Don't be afraid of your heritage, Fash.  It is what it is, and it's something that you've had no control over...

ANGRY FASHES EX take it to PMs .

Angry White Male

Kam, you and I have been able to push poor Fash, who's a Good Christian, into a state of confusion and anger...

I try to go easy on her now.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Kam, you and I have been able to push poor Fash, who's a Good Christian, into a state of confusion and anger...

If FASH was a Christian , she would take me Slapping my dick on her other Cheek .

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Kam, you and I have been able to push poor Fash, who's a Good Christian, into a state of confusion and anger...

If FASH was a Christian , she would take me Slapping my dick on her other Cheek .

You and little crybaby Mel are too busy slapping your dicks on each others cheeks.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"You and little crybaby Mel are too busy slapping your dicks on each others cheeks.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"You and little crybaby Mel are too busy slapping your dicks on each others cheeks.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Dont worry about him...

Americans are really dick-centric latent homosexual "men". :D

They even look at each others dicks when in the public shower.

They cant even be in the same sauna with nordic men because they wanna suck nordic cock so bad and are afraid of getting killed if they cant fight the urge.

Anonymous

Fuck off odinson, you unemployed limp wristed little mini f@ggot. It would not take me five seconds to smash your bullshitting skull in. Bring the other two no game fairies in this thread with you. You can all ride in the same ambulance.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Fuck off odinson, you unemployed limp wristed little mini f@ggot. It would not take me five seconds to smash your bullshitting skull in. Bring the other two no game fairies in this thread with you. You can all ride in the same ambulance.

Maybe stop with the tough guy shit...  There are people that could knock you clean off your fucking feet...

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"Fuck off odinson, you unemployed limp wristed little mini f@ggot. It would not take me five seconds to smash your bullshitting skull in. Bring the other two no game fairies in this thread with you. You can all ride in the same ambulance.

Maybe stop with the tough guy shit...  There are people that could knock you clean off your fucking feet...

I´m scared  of him.

Anonymous

Mel, you are little guy. But that bullshitting wanker odinson is even smaller and weaker than you. It would take me less than ten seconds to put you both of you fairies in the emergency room.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"Mel, you are little guy. But that bullshitting wanker odinson is even smaller and weaker than you. It would take me less than ten seconds to put you both of you fairies in the emergency room.

What if I grab you by the throat.. How can you break free before you faint?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview